Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 399 of 533

Stumped about what to do Hunter in anger and - Page 399 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2017 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 399

Drethen does a complete search of all the rooms in this area as we went through them pretty quickly. He is hoping that some new clue can be found as to why everything wants to kill them here.

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter comments, "I knew I could not trust that good for nothing thief and that tricky mage that's never here. For all I know they were part of the weird magic of this house." He then quietly goes to the secret room and peers in.

Out of Character: Are is the thief and the made part of the party still and if they are you running them as NPCs?

5th Mar, 2017 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

All of the rooms in this section of the chapel have now been explored. Nothing new is found. (Room 29 is the room that has the four holes in the ceiling.)

Out of Character: : What do you all think? Should the Mage and Thief tag along or should they have wandered off?

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 399 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Out of Character: I say give them a warning if they do not come back they wandered off someplace.

In Character: Drethen makes sure everything is loaded up and secured before heading back down to the chapel proper. He will head over to the west door and open it.

5th Mar, 2017 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

Out of character: I am fine with one or the other staying as an NPC and the other becoming lost.

5th Mar, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Wandered off. That would fit with this place easily.

In Character: Hunter comments, "Those holes in the ceiling spells T... R... A... P... For me he says as he spells out the world. Now, I'm going to do something foolish to try nd get an answer about this place… " He then heads for where the robes were dancing and goes right in the middle to see if anything happens.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 399

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter enters the circle of dancing robes. They appear to ignore him as they continue their dance. If he tries to stand directly in their path, they slip and slide around him and continue on their way.

As far as Hunter can tell, absolutely nothing happens.

6th Mar, 2017 - 12:23am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 399

Elf Bowman says...

Stumped about what to do Hunter in anger and frustration takes out his magic sword and strikes at the the robes attempting to disrupt their dance. If this does not do anything he will go back to room 24 and examine each statue trying to see if they show any clues or secret areas.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.