Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 400 of 533

Out of Character: I see it you just have to - Page 400 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Mar, 2017 - 3:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 533 pgs.  396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 400

Drethen has opened the door that leads west out of the main chapel does he see anything?

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen heads to the west door and opens it ahead of Hunter who stops at the statues to inspect them.

Opening the door, Drethen finds a hallway with three more doors on the west wall.

Hunter's inspection of the statue is uneventful. The statue appears to be of remarkable workmanship, but other than that, it seems to be just a stone statue.

7th Mar, 2017 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Ardo follows Drethen and motions for the rest to follow. "Well no time like the present. I am going to try and listen at the first door here and see if I can hear anything before we open this door."

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 400 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The hallway must open up to have three doors on the west wall. How long is the hallway? Drethen will follow Ardo to the first door and see what we find.

8th Mar, 2017 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Looking at the map, the hallway is 90' running north to south. The door that the party entered through is in the middle of east wall of the hallway with a door directly across the hallway from that with one more to the north and one more to the south.

Ardo approaches the door in the middle of the west wall since it was the first one that he came to, and listens. There is no sound on the other side of the door.

8th Mar, 2017 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter waits up a bit. "We have been this way before, have we really finished this section of the house?" He then looks at Ardo to see if he intends to go through the door.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 400

Out of Character: There seems to be some confusion as to your location on the map. I've updated the map with a "You are here" annotation. You have not explored the three doors on this side of the chapel and there's one door on the east side of the chapel that has not been explored, either.

Okay, I can't tell if my updated map took, or not. But, if you look on the west arm of the cross made by the chapel room, itself, you can see three un-opened doors on the west wall.

Reconcile Edited: Falrun on 8th Mar, 2017 - 3:16pm

8th Mar, 2017 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 400

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I see it you just have to refresh if you don't. Hunter will be right outside looking at Ardo making the move on the door.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.