Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 430 of 533

The giant of a man smiles at Drethen. "Thank - Page 430 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
27th Apr, 2017 - 10:37am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 430

Elf Bowman says...

Failing their attempts at reasoning with a lizard Hunter puts arrows in the creature until it gives up or dies.

Hunter Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Attack on D20 (+3): 16, 11, 7, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+3): 7, 4, 5, 6 (4 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
27th Apr, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: Thomaslee, I don't see any of your non-weapon proficiencies listed on your character sheet. I'll give it to you this time, but in the future, have your character sheet up to date. If you claim something and it's not backed up on your character sheet, the character sheet will win the argument.

In Character: Gabriel steps in front of the charging lizard. Using a series of hand gestures and noises, he's able to calm the creature to the point that it backs into a corner of the room and doesn't appear threatening.

While the lizard is huddled in the corner, the party can make its way across the room to the opposite door.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Drethen heads to the door and opens it to see what else in this cursed house will be there to possibly do harm to them.

27th Apr, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 430 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter is impressed and says, "Good, let's quickly search this room and then head to the door." At the door hunter makes his usual check for traps, sound, etc.

27th Apr, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Out of Character: What? It is on my character sheet, and has been since I first put it together… wait, it is in my character notes. This you cannot see, sighs.

One moment and I will copy everything there over to Character Stats. I forgot you can't see that area of the character sheet, it also provides other information.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:30pm

27th Apr, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The party quickly rushes through the room to the opposite door. Not finding anything out of the ordinary as they move through the room, Drethen and Hunter check the door any signs of danger. Not finding anything, they open the door.

The walls and ceiling of this room are painted green. An emerald-colored carpet covers the floor. The room is empty of furniture. The scent of sandlewood, roses and musk fills the room. A giant man stands in the center of the room. The giant’s skin is pale green and his hair and long shaggy beard are dark green. He holds a two-handed sword. A normal sword is belted at his waist. He is dressed in leather clothing dyed green.

The man stands across the room almost covering the entire opposite door. As you enter, he looks at you, smiles, and says, "Welcome to my room. You may stay as long as you like, but if you wish to use this door behind me, you will have to cut off my head." Pulling the two-handed sword off of his back, he holds it out to you, pommel first, "You may even use my sword to do so."

The man stands on the opposite side of the room, in front of the other door, holding his two-handed sword out to you waiting for your reply.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 430

"Why must we cut off your head? Are you stuck in the cursed house like us? We are seeking a way out and would gladly let you join us instead of killing you."

27th Apr, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 430

The giant of a man smiles at Drethen. "Thank you for your concern, but this is my curse and, in some way, yours as well. That is, if you want to use this door." The man gives a small sigh as he continues to offer his two-handed sword.

"I'm afraid that this is the way that it is… "

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.