Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 479 of 533

"I just wish we wouldn't have - Page 479 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Jul, 2017 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 533 pgs.  475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
26th Jul, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 479

The Dawn Seeker says...

It took a moment for Gabriel's confusion to pass and his bounds were undone, seeing that they were free and with all their equipment. Of how they had somehow managed to get out of the situation alive and unharmed, which the paladin was both amazed about as well thankful. He had been so concerned with how dangerously the situation had gotten out of control and how the paladin had been unable to stop it.

Looking to Hunter, the anger he had felt passing given how lucky they had been. Still, with a sigh Gabriel says, “So how did we get out of our situation, the one you put us in? We could have died, your failed assassination attempted got us imprisoned, and yet now we are free. What happened while I was out?" The paladin was still very uncertain on all that had happened, and was keeping his words more reserved until he understood their current situation.

Out of Character: I will wait a little longer for what I have saved, not the right moment.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 26th Jul, 2017 - 3:53am

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2017 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I hadn't realized Hunter was back in action so soon I was giving time for things to warm up.

In Character: Hunter nods at the Bishop a bit grateful a bit angry he could not end the evil man's life. He goes over to the sacks and checks that all that is his is there. He then tries to see if anything has a curious feel about it as if it is cursed. Once he puts his things on he ignores the rants of Gabriel and begins walking towards the town to try and find the rest of the party. "You can remain there quarreling like an old woman or we can get the others."

Once near the tavern Hunter will use cloth and mud to disguise himself, maybe even try to catch some will life as though he just came from a hunt. Once he meets up with the others he will tell all that happened and what might happen if they stay.

28th Jul, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Hunter and Gabriel march sullenly into town looking for their friends.

Ardo and Drethen are up early in order to start investigating what happened the previous day.

As they step out of the tavern, Drethen's sharp eyes spot Hunter and Gabriel heading to the tavern that they had been at previously.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 479 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen looks to Ardo. "They just went into the tavern we stayed at yesterday. Let's go get them and get them out of town as they must have broken out of jail somehow."

28th Jul, 2017 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

Gabriel will say softly in reply to Hunter,l as they go looking for their companions, "We will have much to take about, your actions have brought consequence and we will need to plan accordingly." The paladin hopes they can get out of the city safely and continue their journey in getting out of this land.

Out of Character: Going to be unavailable for the rest of the day, except for perhaps being able to post once more.

30th Jul, 2017 - 1:45am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter rolls his eyes at the paladin and says in a condescending tone, "Get over it or next time ask me where I'm going and what I'm going to do before you decide to tag along like a watchdog."

He then points towards the others and moves closer to silently say what happened and that we all need to leave.

Out of Character: Hunter will then motion to leave the area quickly and possibly make use of the Bishop's potion if it is enough for all of us.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 479

When Hunter tells of all that has happened Drethen will ask for the potion of time travel. "We need that to break the curse and remove ourselves from the cursed mansion. I do not believe for a moment that we are out of that cursed place as of yet and this", he indicated the area they are in. "Is just a extension of all of that cursed placed."

31st Jul, 2017 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 479

The Dawn Seeker says...

"I just wish we wouldn't have to be fugitives and have things be quite as complicated as they are now," Gabriel says with a grumble, debating whether or not to go into his side of things as he was not sure if the others understood his perspective. The paladin felt his next words were important.

Sighing as Gabriel offers softly to the others and explains, once making sure they were alone, “He attacked with the intent to kill an unarmed man who as far as I knew had done nothing to warrant such an assault. One who had recently come into a position of power, both of religious and political significance.”

Gabriel looks to Hunter, considering him, “Even if the Bishop was of malevolent purpose, or had otherwise done wrong, your actions were still very shortsighted." Hopefully, the others would agree with the paladin and his feelings were not unwarranted.

Out of Character: Just to let everyone one, I am fine with putting this aside after what I had Gabriel just say. I have just been sitting on this for a while and wanted to actually getting this out of my character's system, as it were. Even if Hunter had the best of intentions, and felt justified because of something the Bishop did, it has still make the party's job harder then it needed to be.

Hopefully this won't be too much of a bother, and I just want it to be known this is between our characters. Once it was explained more properly why Hunter was doing what he did, my confusion passed and am not personally bothered as much. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew this is fully In Character, and I am no issues Out Of Character.

Good night to you all… and I hope I don't get in trouble for this post.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st Jul, 2017 - 12:33am

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.