Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 491 of 533

"Looks like you and Ardo go invisible - Page 491 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 533 pgs.  487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 491

"I think we head towards the area and do our own scouting thus other town folks do not think they can come out and watch the battle thus keeping more of our own secrets." Drethen looks at the others. "This I feel is our safest route."

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2017 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Dawn Seeker says...

"It sounds like the beginning of a plan," Gabriel says, before with consideration adds, "I would be willing to be one of those to attack the Colossus, though I admit to being uncertain." He pauses, wonder how his thoughts might be explained or if perhaps the paladin was tinking too much on this.

Finally, he continues offering the words, "I am not certain if my code might prevent me from striking while invisible, though since this is a undead construct… I feel that there could be fair justification." Still, Gabriel wanted to be careful. It was a good plan, but only as far as everyone could participate.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 24th Aug, 2017 - 9:08pm

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Let me be the primary attacker along with Gabriel while you Ardo and Hunter go invisible to attack it with the powder. I think this is a good plan. Even better if we find a bit of high ground to aid you two."

24th Aug, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 491 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter nods here and there not really having a better suggestion at the moment. "Just tell me what to do and I will do it."

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2017 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"First off lets just scout the area and see if there is a place we can use to help us in the best way possible and maybe ambush this monster."

25th Aug, 2017 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As the party heads north, the most they find is rolling hills but there are plenty of trees.

After three days of travel, about mid-day, the party feels an intermittent rumble or shake as if there was a small earthquake every couple of seconds.

As the small earthquakes increase in intensity, the party is able to spot a large beast wading through the trees in the distance as if somebody were traveling through tall grass.

Due to the size as well as the amount of noise the creature makes, it's not hard for the party to choose the time and place to attack, as long as it is along the colossus' path of travel.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2017 - 12:43am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 491

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter is stunned by the size of the creature and begins to doubt his ability to overcome his fear about what he has to do. In a bit of a stuttering tone Hunter says, "So what's the exact plan right now?"

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 491

"Looks like you and Ardo go invisible and get up a tree so you have a chance of getting that powder in its face. Gabriel and Myself will stand in front of the tree to distract it by attacking it. You will have a couple chances I think to get that powder in its face. How does that sound to everyone?"

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.