Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 492 of 533

Before Drethen steps off to fight the Colossus, - Page 492 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Aug, 2017 - 3:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
25th Aug, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 492

The Arcane says...

"Hunter you still have a flying broom. I honestly think if I make you invisible with the aid of a bless and a prayer you stand the best chance of dispersing the dust in the face of the colossus. Someone with the Sword of Sylaire I will make invisible also and cast prayer and bless as well so at least the first attack will be by surprise. I am not going to even get close to that thing. I am going to cast call lightening and spiritual hammer and attack from far away but when I attack it first it will at least start coming towards me at that point I am on my horse and staying out of its attack range. That thing will kill in probably a single attack each of us. Being that I will need almost a minute to cast all my spells in succession we should make sure we are close enough to start. So which of the 2 of you Gabriel and Drethen is going to use that sword. “

Out of character: I am hoping that it is either rainy or has clouds and windy in the sky so I can cast call lightning. If the group agrees to the idea, the order of spells cast will be in on myself first Call Lightning then starting on Hunter bless, invisibility to undead then prayer on the whole group. Then Invisibility to undead then bless on the Sword of Sylaire carrier. That will give Hunter 3 rounds of +2 to hit and 6 rounds of +1 to hit and 4 rounds of being invisible before his first attack. The Sword of Sylaire carrier will have 3 rounds of +2 then 6 rounds of +1 to hit with being invisible for 5 rounds or until his first attack. After the attackers leave and once I am within 360 yards I will mount my horse and will call lightning once on the colossus. Then I will cast spiritual hammer and stay at the 60 yard range and attack while mounted. Final question if I am at 60 yards am I in close combat range for the colossus to attack me?

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: I have the broom of flying? I just checked my character sheet and don't see it listed and actually don't remember having it. Maybe senility but did anyone else lay claim?

25th Aug, 2017 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Arcane says...

Out of character: You wanted the broom see page 412

Elf Bowman says…

Out of Character: I usually allow you guys all the good stuff and just take one item for Hunter but not this time. Consider the broom gone.

Reconcile Edited: Buddha on 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:22pm

25th Aug, 2017 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 492 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: That's Ok I don't see Hunter as a flying broom kind of guy. Anyway, I am still down with the plan.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Out of Character: IF you do not have the broom then it would be on my horse with the other stuff we have taken but not sold off. SO you can still use it either way *smile*

In Character: "Let Gabriel use the sword and I will attack it with my sword and shield. Maybe we can distract it enough by attacking to give hunter the chance he needs to get that dust in its face. "

Drethen will walk towards the monster calling out to it to get its attention. HE will have sword and shield at the ready.

25th Aug, 2017 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Out of Character: Ardo should be able to keep out of its range while on his horse.

Also, the party should be able to get the first attack in, so when you're ready, just post your action along with the appropriate dice rolls. Also, we'll do this combat round by round instead of at two rounds at a time since things could change quickly.

Also, need to know who's using the Sword of Sylaire.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 492

Out of Character: Drethen is attacking using his +3 sword and not the sword of Sylaire

In Game: Drethen leaves his horse and has it stay where he left it well out of the way of the fight. He walks towards the creature with his shield ready and his sword drawn. He will attack it as soon as he is close enough.

25th Aug, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 492

The Arcane says...

Before Drethen steps off to fight the Colossus, Ardo beckons him to wait a brief moment and he spends 6 rounds casting spells and seeing his friends off into battle for which he hopes is not the last time. Mounting his horse he gets it going at a canter and looks to the sky to summon a bolt of lightning (8D8 +8 Damage) at the undead creation.

Ardo Results:
  • Spell Damage on D8 (+6): 7, 9, 7, 9, 10, 7 (6 rolls)
  • Spell Damage on D8 (+2): 7, 5 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.