Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 509 of 533

After checking the east door and opening it, - Page 509 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th Sep, 2017 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 533 pgs.  505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
20th Sep, 2017 - 9:24am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 509

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Eight hours of rest pass uneventfully. Afterwards, Ardo is able to successfully cast Remove Curse and Hunter returns to normal, with no last effects. Other than a curious desire to eat meat and provisions that are just starting to go rotten despite his Ring of Sustenance.

Sponsored Links:
20th Sep, 2017 - 9:27am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter shakes himself off… "That was disgusting!"

Out of Character: Was that from one scroll or both? What about the sword?

20th Sep, 2017 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

After the scroll cast its curse, it crumbled into dust leaving the sword and two potions in the chest, along with the gold.

20th Sep, 2017 - 9:56am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 509 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Out of Character: Yes, prior to reading the scroll Hunter was examining the sword - nothing special about it?

20th Sep, 2017 - 9:58am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

As Hunter examines the sword, he finds that it is of very good quality. Either the chest has preserved it well for the time that it's been in the chest or it was so well made as to be able to resist the effects of time.

Unless Hunter has a means of detecting if it's magical, that's all he's able to determine about it.

20th Sep, 2017 - 10:03am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

Hunter puts the sword in his things and then suggests dividing up the gold. He asks who wants the potion and then looks at one of the east door (65) doing his usual checks before opening.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Sep, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 509

The Arcane says...

"Who cares about this dividing things up now. I am more interested in getting out of this trap then seeing what everything is. If that scroll was a cursed item, my guess is that sword you just started to carry might be cursed also. Best to wait until we can get out of here and get everything identified before claiming items. For all I know that potion is just straight poison. Now though I must think through what spells I want to use as that remove curse and prayer spell are 2 of the mightiest I know and will really hamper me having to use them already going forward. Drethen I am going to use a charge of the staff now on you. Is anyone else injured before we move on?"

Ardo Results:
  • Staff on D6 (+1): 6, 3, 4 (3 rolls)

20th Sep, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 509

After checking the east door and opening it, Hunter finds a large room filled with water. The water is dark and a bit murky, so it's difficult to see if anything is in the water. Towards the south side of the room there is a door leading back to the west. The water starts about a foot below the door frame.

(Assuming somebody checks the west door) The door opens into a similar room to the east door, but this room is filled with mud. The mud appears to be anywhere from ankle deep to knee deep in places. This room also has a door towards the south of the room on the east wall.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.