Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 517 of 533

Drethen helps Ardo as we light the tapestry - Page 517 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 533 pgs.  513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521  ...Latest (533) »
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
6th Oct, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 517

The Arcane says...

"I wonder if this all some grand illusion. Gabriel does your weapon detect if this place is an illusion or just if it is magical in nature? Hunter wait up I will join you in case something evil is afoot in the next room." Ardo joins Hunter by the north door.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Drethen goes over to the east wall and opens the door to make sure that it opens to a water filled room. He will not step into the water. Once he has verified this he will head to the North door with Hunter.

6th Oct, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Drethen opens the door to the east and finds that it does indeed open to the water room.

Rejoining the rest of the party at the north door, Hunter inspects the door and finds nothing out of the ordinary. Carefully opening it, he finds another large 50' by 50' room.

In the center of this room is an ornate mahogany casket. The casket rests on a raised dais. A silver candelabra and an iron brazier stand at the head and feet of the casket. The candelabra holds burning amber candles, and perfumed smoke rises from the brazier. A large tapestry covers all the wall space, depicting the assassination of Stephen Amber.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 517 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

"Well they said that the way out is written on the inside of the lid to this casket. Now if we could just read it and end this without fighting anything else that would be nice. Somehow I do not think that it is going to be that easy. Do you want to open the lid Hunter as I watch for trouble," Dethen says with a smile.

6th Oct, 2017 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Arcane says...

"Nah, you three cover me as I lift the lid. Better to have the fighters ready to defend. If it is an undead creature I can try and turn it first." Ardo musters the courage to approach the casket and see if there is either a message on top or if he can remove the lid to find a message.

6th Oct, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀

The Watcher from the Aether says...

As Ardo approaches the casket, he can see that it's made of fine mahogany and despite its obvious expense, it doesn't appear to have aged at all. There isn't even any dust layered on the top.

Carefully opening the casket he finds a skeleton laid out in the casket with its arms crossed over its chest. It wears a golden crown as it appears to slumber.

Carved in the inside of the lid of the casket are the words, "Burn the tapestry to break my curse".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Oct, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 517

The Arcane says...

"Well it simply says Burn the tapestry to break my curse. I am all for grabbing that and lighting it on fire if it gets me out of here any quicker." Ardo motions for Drethen to grab the candelabra and he piles the tapestry into a ball on the floor. Taking the candelabra from Drethen he lights the tapestry on fire. "Well gentleman hopefully this doesn't turn out like the kobolds incident."

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2017 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 517

Drethen helps Ardo as we light the tapestry on fire. He will also keep a eye on the casket to see if said skeleton stays inside and does not try to attack us.

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.