Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 78 of 533

Ilthin draws his sword and marches purposefully - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Nov, 2015 - 3:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

30th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 533 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 103773
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
6th Nov, 2015 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 78

The Arcane says...

Out of character : I see no C on the map. Though you might be updating it as I type.

"Well, looks like it might be time to get some revenge. I wonder if we just scream at them, will they just flee." Ardo hefting his warhammer decides to lift it in the air and scream at them.



Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2015 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

Scanning the room and looking at these creatures are they armed or making any threatening gestures or do they just cower at the back of the room "Run get out of here" Delgar will say in goblin and orchish hoping they under stand if they don't attack I will stand off to the side so they can get around us



6th Nov, 2015 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Watcher from the Aether says...

The creatures continue to cower at the back of the room. They do not appear to be armed in any way. Even if they understand what you said, they don't appear to react to it.



6th Nov, 2015 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Page 78 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

"They must be afraid of Ardo" Says Thane sarcastically as he lowers his bow just enough to look for traps without going deeper into the room.

Hunter Results:
  • Check for traps on D100 (+0): 65 (1 roll)


6th Nov, 2015 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Thane does not detect any traps. However, the kobolds continue to cower and suck their thumbs on the opposite side of the room.



Post Date: 6th Nov, 2015 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

"Something does not appear right hear. I think we need to take care but getting these creatures out of the way could be a good thing too."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2015 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Ilthin
Fighter
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet ◀
Dead Dead

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 78

Ignoble says...

"They are the children. Given the chance, they will grow up to be adults and then try and kill us. I have fought and killed many of them in raids on the keep and local farms. I don't intend to give them another chance."

Ilthin steps forward with his sword raised, ready to administer justice for all the friends he lost in those raids.

Ilthin Results:
  • Attack3 on D20 (+3): 5 (1 roll)
  • Damage on D4 (+0): 2, 3 (2 rolls)


7th Nov, 2015 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Ilthin draws his sword and marches purposefully into the room. The kobolds see him coming and scream out in a cry of fright.

As Ilthin clears the doorway a long stream of sticky syrupy goo falls from above the door just missing him. Before he has a chance to react, the kobolds in the room break into yips and giggles as they pick up javelins from the floor and hurl them at the party. Five of them bounce harmlessly around the room but one of them hits Drethen squarely in the thigh (6 HP) causing him to slow down to pull it out.

After throwing the javelins, the break into a run for the sides of the room.




 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.