Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 82 of 533

Ardo will follow Thane and Drethen to explore - Page 82 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Nov, 2015 - 2:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

22nd June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 533 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (533) »
Posts: 4262 - Views: 104276
Closed
Only Players who have created approved Characters can Post here. The main game is also updated here. Falrun is your Dungeon Master.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Related Information to Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
11th Nov, 2015 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 82

The Mysterious says...

"I only have access to one spell at this time and its the one I used on those goblins so I can not check for any magic" Delgar assumes its an illusion but then a big pile of treasure with a large egg lying in it if it isn't real a illusion what could it be

OUT OF CHARACTER: do I have any skills that I can use to identify it or make an intelligence check to recognize what kind of egg it is also I don't remember what the roll is to see through an illusion.

Delgar Results:
  • Intelligence check on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)


Sponsored Links:
11th Nov, 2015 - 2:25am / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Watcher from the Aether says...

Thane's careful scrutiny reveals two things to him.

1) The gems are the same colored glass that you already observed in the previous room.

2) The gold pieces appear to be painted. The paint is good enough to fool most, but not a skilled eye like Thane.

The only other thing that can be observed is that Delgar thinks the egg is that of either a wyvern or dragon. And, if given a chance to observe it closely, he should be able to confirm if it's real or not. First impression is that it is because even from this distance, you wouldn't think that kobolds would be able to create something that close to real.



11th Nov, 2015 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Thane reveals his findings in a prideful manner showing his expertise in the area of recognizing fool's gold.

"So... No need to stay here any longer let's go the other way unless one of you is still tempted."

Specific Action: Thane will check for traps on the opposite side after closing back the door to this room.

Hunter Results:
  • Check for traps on D100 (+0): 13 (1 roll)
  • Hear noise on D100 (+0): 12 (1 roll)


Post Date: 11th Nov, 2015 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
A Friend

Page 82 RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

Taking Thanes advice Drethen will follow him as we head down the hallway towards the next part of the cave.

11th Nov, 2015 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #
Delgar
Mage
Character
Loner / Center
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition nd Falruns

The Mysterious says...

"Wait wait that egg could be more valuable then if that gold and gems were real" Looking around the room "I need to get a closer look at it and I can maybe verify if its a real egg from a wyvern or dragon" Delgar steps into the room and approaches the egg to examine it more closely "Cover me I am going in"



11th Nov, 2015 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Elf Bowman says...

"What? Why do you all like playing with death?"

Hunter steps far from Delgar and continues what he had planned.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2015 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #
Dungeon Master

Character
Game Master ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG - Page 82

The Watcher from the Aether says...

So far I have Thane and Drethen going over to the east to check out that room. Meanwhile, Delgar is going into the 'treasure' room to investigate the egg.

Before I can post the resolution, I need to know what Ardo and Ilthin choose to do.



11th Nov, 2015 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 82

The Arcane says...

Ardo will follow Thane and Drethen to explore the last room. Sadder inside that his riches are just cheap coins. "I hope here is where the riches are today. Guys do we have a plan for this room or do we just listen and see?"

Out of character: Delgar I think we have slept once in town since the battle with the goblins.




 
> TOPIC: Falrun's 2nd Edition Dungeons & Dragons RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.