Toldyouso Introduction

Toldyouso Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Oct, 2015 - 5:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2015 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

Toldyouso Introduction
A Friend

Toldyouso Introduction

Hi, I'm Toldyouso. I'm from Australia and I'm interested in writing, and in learning more about Role-playing Games and such, as I haven't been brave enough to go seek them out yet. Though intend to. I particularly find myself drawn to horror / Cthulhu-type games, though who knows. Anyway, hi. I obviously can't see the rest of this place yet so it remains to be seen whether I will be a lurker or be an active human.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2015 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Toldyouso

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Future Earth Play By Post Sci-Fi Role-playing Game
[+] Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game / Comic Reviews
[+] Matrix Trilogy - Plugged Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG
[+] Cozyville Real Estate Role-playing Game
[+] Love & Life Bytes Drama Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Trini Role-playing Game
[+] D&D / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game

Too many fer thee? Try this to help: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? So which one yer be playin'?

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2015 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Toldyouso Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Toldyouso. Welcome to the community. You said,

international QUOTE (Toldyouso)
I obviously can't see the rest of this place yet so it remains to be seen whether I will be a lurker or be an active human.

That really isn't true. As a guest (Logged out) you can fully see the site, thus allowing you to decide before registration if you should join the site. Additionally, on the registration site it says,
international QUOTE
Only join if you plan to be an active writer and reply with worthwhile opinions or comments.

So that means you've already decided that you will be active and not a lurker. wink.gif Besides all that if you have any questions you can ask in a reply here and I will be sure to assist you.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Toldyouso

User: You have been Tagged to this Topic: MichaelC's Call Of Cthulhu 6th Ed Campaign Review because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

> TOPIC: Toldyouso Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,