Filara Introduction

Filara Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Aug, 2015 - 1:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Filara Introduction
A Friend

Filara Introduction

I have been playing Dungeons & Dragons 5e for a few weeks now, on and off, but my group doesn't seem as interested as me in getting fully immersed into game play. This troubles me as I am a very creative person with a wide, colourful imagination and Dungeons & Dragons really let's me go to town with it. Once I discovered it properly and read both the player and Dungeon Master handbooks thoroughly, I knew it was the game for me. However, having only played a handful of times and having to be both Dungeon Master and my character, I don't feel I've had the full experience of being completely "In the game". I'm looking for newcomers who also wish to learn and grow with the game but slightly more importantly, experienced players who can I learn from. I'm from England and I don't have a problem with time zones too much and I would really like to play as much as possible! The aim is to one day be able to play with the professionals!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Filara

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Hail Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and are glorified by thy declaration. For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Member Wars Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Filara Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Nice to have you with us Filara! If you have any questions about features or polices of the site please ask in a reply here and someone will assist. Enjoy Dungeons & Dragons.

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Filara Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Filara

Thank you very much! I do have just one question for the moment. I see that the first thing I should do I create my character, which I've had ready for several weeks! (The lack of interest from my friends is driving me crazy!)
However most of the threads where I'm supposed to post it are dated all the way back to 2009. Should I still post my character there?

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Filara

Filara, posts here run from oldest on the first page to newest on the succeeding pages. You can use this thread: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? to see which games are available for players. Make sure your character matches the Dungeons & Dragons version you want to participate in. Does that help?

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Filara Introduction
A Friend

Filara Introduction

That helps a lot! Thank you very much! I'll keep in touch if I have anymore questions smile.gif

UPDATE: I have created my character using the generator, do I have to wait for approval for someone? And will they automatically enter me into a game?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Filara Introduction

Welcome to the Community. In answer to your question: You need to inform the Dungeon Master that you created a Character by adding a Reply here: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post and that you wish to participate in his game otherwise he will not know you want to join his game.

Rather off topic, but...
Please keep your questions for the Community here. Or if you need support for that game you can also ask in this Thread: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Questions. You may have discovered that once you make a post you cannot post right after so no need to Reply just to say "Thanks" Just in case you actually do need to come and ask a question.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2015 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Filara Introduction
A Friend

Filara Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Ah, I've got it now. It's all starting to make sense now! Thank you for your help.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Filara Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,