Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 14 of 15

If we are not leveling up over a long rest, - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Jan, 2016 - 7:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 15 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 
Closed
This is Dungeons & Dragons 5E. There is a generator available in the Character Sheet. All those interested should follow the Rules in the first Post of this Thread before creating their Character. All questions should also be placed here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2016 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 14

Nope, they use their nimble escape, movement, and then dash to get away, you pretty much see them darting round the corner and out of sight when it comes back to your turn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

One thing about the battlefield being all "Virtual" is that I don't have a good idea of distances. So I don't know if it's ridiculous to run back to join the others or to try and pounce on enemies. Or if there's enough space in the cave to run around people. I just have to guess and hope or else write quite complicated "If this then that" type entries. Zudguard, I think that could be improved if you elaborate a bit more about the physical layout of the battlefield at the start.

Time is obviously nebulous too. In the game right now I'm assuming Screed and Alexi will make some more moves before the rest of us wake up.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2016 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Yeah, ok, I shall try to be more descriptive with the exact battlefield. Distances should be a must tbh, what with ranges of thrown weapons and other such things.

I am hoping so, I might just round this cave up tomorrow if nothing seems to happen, get you guys going once more myself.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Re Aerendyl's post on the campaign thread...

I imagine Alexi and I are awaiting resolution of our last posts (Loot the bodies, and as far as Skreed and his 1HP are concerned, retreating to safety for rest).

The ball is in Zudguard's court for now.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Zudguard, thanks for the help with the hit dice. So that means I heal (4+2) + (4+2) = 12, which brings my total to 13. I've updated my character sheet.

Where is Gradard? I'm not sure whether to post more or wait.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2016 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Gradard, Arcane Recovery on p115 of the PHB. Once per day when you finish a short rest you can choose expended spell slots to recover. The slots you recover can have a combined level of half your level rounded up - so being level 2 you could recover a single level 1 slot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2016 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 14

Also for Gradard...

Normally your spell slots would be recovered when you level up because normally you would only level up over a long rest. Dungeon Master will have to make a ruling on that since we leveled up without resting, but at this level (Or any level) its not that unusual for a caster to lean heavily on their cantrips. My Lv9 Necromancer uses Chill Touch and Shocking Grasp (Via familiar) virtually every fight and my Lv5 bladesinger uses the new cantrips in the SCAG on 90% of his turns.

Same goes for Warlocks and Eldrich Blast.

Reconcile Edited: Skreed on 26th Jan, 2016 - 4:33pm

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2016 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

If we are not leveling up over a long rest, you only get the extra spell slots granted by the new level. I do not want to limit myself to only leveling you guys up at a long rest. I understand why it is done, you need time to adsorb the experience etc etc, but It isn't usually how I operate.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.