Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 2 of 15

Hi everyone, Thanks for your warm welcome! - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
This is Dungeons & Dragons 5E. There is a generator available in the Character Sheet. All those interested should follow the Rules in the first Post of this Thread before creating their Character. All questions should also be placed here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 2

Hmmm...
Will this be the party?
Brennic, Rhovador Naïlo and Alexi?
We're going to have a tough time without a cleric or a magic-user.
I see swords and (Lack of) sorcery!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

For now, we might as well make it work. I can always adjust things, heck until one comes along I could add in a npc spell caster. I have to admit it will be nice not to have every 5 minute. I cast ritual detect magic. Some of my other real time games are rife with it.

Reconcile Edited: Zudguard on 21st Sep, 2015 - 9:30pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Saw the ad for this on Facebook, and it sounded interesting. I've done Play By Post Role-playing Games before, so they aren't really new. I'm looking forward to getting to know the group and enjoying some adventure.

Reconcile Edited: Jagerspark on 22nd Sep, 2015 - 5:30pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Welcome Jagerspark, Thanks for putting all your info into the internal character sheet, I will be able to access it easier from there.

I have a small plan for your character then Jager. With a bit of luck we will have one more player turning up soon. I will then write you two into the story in a little bit. In short however, your character will also be suffering from the same nightmares as the others.

Oh and do feel free to read over everything typed, there is a good bit of context scattered around the place. Look for things in square brackets [] which will also apply to your character.

Reconcile Edited: Zudguard on 22nd Sep, 2015 - 9:41pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

How do I post the character that I just created? I created one using the character creator on the forum. I will fill out more character details soon.

Reconcile Edited: DanielRetief on 22nd Sep, 2015 - 10:40pm

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Hi DanielRetief, just to help you out quickly. Click on the "Character Sheet" Button of Gradard that is above to the right. Then scroll all the way down and click "Update Character". Then you fill in the fields with your character info and press save. It is then stored on your character's sheet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 2

Welcome Daniel you are our 5th player. Please make sure you follow the rules set out at the top of this thread with your character creation. Feel free to read up through the play thread (Linked at the top of this thread) and gain an idea of what is going on. Many things including the nightmare will apply to your character. Please refrain from posting just for the moment, I will bring you in at an appropriate point in the story soon enough.

Any others who wish to join will need to wait for a space to open up. Feel free to leave an expression of interest and I will treat it as a queue with the first getting the first opportunity.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your warm welcome! I believe my character is complete, would you be able to check over it for me?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.