Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 13 of 15

Are any of the retreating gobs [within] 20' - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Jan, 2016 - 5:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Closed
This is Dungeons & Dragons 5E. There is a generator available in the Character Sheet. All those interested should follow the Rules in the first Post of this Thread before creating their Character. All questions should also be placed here.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2016 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 13

Now that it posted I realize how confusing that glut of rolls I made might be.

Primary attack (Action) - 22 vs AC damage 11 slashing (If greataxe) or 5 piercing (If dagger)

(If dagger) second attack (Bonus action) - 15 vs AC damage 2 piercing

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Hmm, my apologies, it is interesting the things that I take for granted. Please level up straight away, I fear I have been applying encounters at 2nd level for all of you at the moment.

Alexi, I was just reading off your sheet, so don't worry about reading into that.

Post Date: 6th Jan, 2016 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Ok, that means I have one more spell slot and also the ability to wild shape. I will make use of those!

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2016 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 13 Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Skreed, as I don't want to make another combat post quite yet, there are three more goblins, along with the leader hobgoblin. Two of the goblins went for you and two others went for Aerendyl, and with you killing one near you leaves three.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2016 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rules and Characters Create e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Wow, what a huge fight and we only just survived! That was so very super excellent!.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2016 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Cheers, It was a pleasing one to do myself. One issue I think I have though is if players become incapacitated it could be a while before they can do anything, due to the slow nature of play by post. Hm, Something to think about I guess, but I don't want to forego really hard encounters because of this if possible.

One other thing is that Due to being able to resolve rounds in my head after I know what all of your intentions are I can play it more like combat, where everyone moves and attacks in the same 6 seconds. Don't get me wrong those who have a higher initiative still get their attacks in first, however if someone was advancing towards you and you towards them, you would meet in the middle, rather than the person who goes 'first' making the full move to engage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2016 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules - Page 13

I'm totally fine with it. Risk is all part of the game. And you still get to watch the others.

I did find the battlefield hard to envision.There is little provision for a quick back and forth to resolve any confusion. I feel it is a feature though. It allows one to play as if in a chaotic melee. Highly enjoyable.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2016 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Are any of the retreating gobs [within] 20' of Skreed when he stands up and notices them?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.