Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 14 of 48

"They're glow worms guys" - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2015 - 9:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

28th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 48 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (48) »
Posts: 381 - Views: 14097
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 14

Cadmus smiles back at Skreed. "I'd say that, while school is a fine thing, life experience can prove as valuable," He says in a low voice. "As long as that axe keeps hitting the foe, I'm of a mind that victory will not be long coming afterwards. I pray that I am never on its receiving end!"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 7:11am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Jyratis impatiently waves you out of her hut as you continue to chatter amongst yourselves, The child is there and wordlessly guides you all to a deserted hut with which to rest before heading off. ("I'll be ready when you come out to guide you part of the way")

Everyone takes stock and mends themselves as best they can. [I will roll for Rhovador, if you do not with to use your hit dice Rhovador just let me know. I am not locking you into this action. You roll a 12, total] Cadmus, binding their wounds you do a decent job, managing to remove pain and restore full movement. You have a little trouble with Gradard, but he isn't in too much pain any more.

Gradard...you go to cast your Identify.... But the spell fails to cast. Befuddled for a moment you discover that you have missed a vital component: A Diamond. You are reminded of one of your teachers harping on about always being prepared and ruefully wish you had remembered his lesson at an earlier time.

Following the instructions of your guide you all quickly make your way through the tunnels, with little sound other than the hissing of the pitch torch(Es) to keep you company after discussion dies down. Cadmus with your perception roll (19), you notice all sorts of scurrying creatures, small mammals for the most part, many a rat (And the odd mouse). Anything larger than an ordinary sized rat does make towards the party. However you think that with the increased size of the group, anything aggressive turns away when they realise the extent of the party.

At the furthest extent of your dark vision Brennic you see a flicker of light round a corner....and it isn't coming from the light from the party.

To set the scene somewhat you have continued along sewer tunnels somewhat like the previous ones. Pathway on one side, river of muck on the other. There is space to fight two abreast if you are friendly about it without getting yourself wet. These tunnels are somewhat older with more of the bricks are crumbling where they sit in the walls. Every now and then you see tiny pinpricks of light(Not enough to see by) in the ceiling(Which is about 15 feet up, these older tunnels seem to have more headroom)

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Cadmus looks up at the lights in the ceiling, attempting to discover their nature. Out of Character: "Are they from daylight from the surface, phosphorescent moss, or an illuminated chamber above? Also, how fast is the liquid waste flowing here?" He then fishes out a candle from his pack, tucking it into his belt in preparation, and thumbs the crest of the rising sun on his holy symbol warily.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Page 14 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Skreed tries to get a better look at the larger creatures who come toward the party before scurrying away (Presumably because they see they're outmatched). He would like a better idea of what they are (Giant rats or something else).

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Cadmus, you look up at the ceiling, wondering at what makes the light so deep underground.(Nature roll 3) You are too far underground for it to be natural light peaking through. Raising your hand up you feel sticky strands, of what might look like spider web, however you don't see any spiders. Living in the light as you do, you have never come across this before. These old tunnels are at the same level of of the drain at the edge of the sewers. It appears to be stationary.

Skreed (With your roll of 3) squints into the darkness, you fail to determine what is out there.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

(Whispered) "Webs? I dislike spiders, the creeping little horrors that they are. I wonder if our unknown foe might use them as spies or scouts?" Cadmus prepares to cast a spell of Guidance upon Brennic at the moment any conflict seems likely.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Oct, 2015 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 14

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi shivers at the thought of spiders worse than rats he thinks and tightens his grip on his sword. He continues to peer out into the darkness holding the torch up as best he can to cast the light as far as possible behind the party; he looks back and surveys the rear every few steps doing his best to keep his eye on the party in front while watching for any danger behind them.

Glancing at the points of light he tries to quickly take in the scene above them but focuses most of his effort on what he considers to be his area of responsibility which is behind the party. [I will roll another perception check for the ceiling and do this one at disadvantage since he is spending most of his focus elsewhere]

Alexi Results:
  • Perception [rear] on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)
  • Perception [ceiling] on D20 (+0): 18, 7 (2 rolls)


Post Date: 26th Oct, 2015 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

"They're glow worms guys" Gradard says quietly. At least he is fairly sure they are, he has read about them in his years of study.


 
> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.