Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 3 of 48

[Nice rolling, no bonuses either to add. However - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2015 - 6:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 3

"Wait Rhovador, we were asked to wait for the priest who is coming here at lunch time. Wouldn't you rather enjoy the hospitality here until then?"

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2015 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

"I agree with Gradard" Alexi replies "We should wait here for the priest, perhaps he can guide us and give us some answers regarding our shared affliction."

Alexi excuses himself "I'm sorry for my current state friends. These nightmares have wieghed heavily on me. I will go wash up and return shortly." Alexi goes to his room, washes his face and hands then dons his armor, takes up his shield and quickly checks the steel on his sword before sheathing it and returning to the common room looking far less disheveled.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2015 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gradard pulls out his tinkerers tool kit and begins to fiddle with a mechanical clockwork toy that he was working on. "I sure could use some more parts. Doest anyone know of any tinkerers stores nearby?"

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Brennic looks at the strange device on the table. "What is it? Some kind of weapon?" He rubs at his beard. "And yes, we should wait for the Broken One's minions. For whatever help they can provide. Then we'll need to see to other matters."

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"Well, its a toy that I'm working on!" Gradard exlaims. "Ill show you what it does when it's done. In a way it can be a weapon, it could be used to distract an enemey or to create a diversion. I am facinated by these mechanical things, how they can perform such complex tasks without magic! Its a great way to distract from these nightmares."

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The day starts heating up. Remus lets the fire in the corner go out and greets his usual customers. The merchant pair that were stopping in for breakfast before heading south. A Noble, who comes especially for the bread. Laborers picking up a meal before heading to work. Even the odd farmer dropping off produce and grabbing a bite to eat before heading back to their fields.

There is a steady thrum of activity, coming, going, and taking their meals at the Inn. [If you would like to interact with others(Npcs etc) before the priest turns up feel free, let me know what you are looking for and I shall provide]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 3

Gradard asks the merchants "Good morning friends! You seem to be people who can source things? I am looking for a small cog like this one" Gradard points to a cog in his clockwork toy that he was working on earlier. "You wouldn't happen to be able to help me with that would you?" [After hearing the merchant's response, if yes and the price is less than 1 SP Gradard hands over the money and buys the cog, otherwise tries to barter to get a lower price if it costs more. If it is not available he thanks the merchants and proceeds. After the trade Gradard asks:]

"Have you heard any rumours that might interest me? You see I am a curious fellow, haheho!"

[After hearing the rumours Gradard proceeds to greet everyone else that enters when they do and asks them if they have heard any rumours or if they know where he can buy tinkerer's stuff]

Reconcile Edited: DanielRetief on 29th Sep, 2015 - 5:48am

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2015 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

[Nice rolling, no bonuses either to add. However due to the exhaustion level you guys have it should be at a disadvantage, or roll twice for each check and take the lowest, for now I will continue without that. Next time for anyone though please roll twice for each check]

You spy the cart as the merchants pulled into the Inn's stables. It is piled high with assorted wrapped goods, boxes, some wrapped in paper. A few barrels. You notice stamped upon the side of a large crate almost covered by other things a mark. The mark of the Empires Tinkers guild. A Three quarter cog, with the broken bit pointing upwards. Inside the clear V are the words Aerocion Tinkers Guild.

Armed with this knowledge you saunter up comfortably to the two merchants. A tall half elf male, and a female human.

They see you coming. "What do we have ere? A pint sized human [Yes] think?" Drawls the male.
"Enough of that Fulmar, Terribly sorry about that little one. My name is Denays, this lout here" She jerks her head towards the half elf, "Is Fulmar, what can we do for you?"

You explain your need and almost before you know it they have pulled out a cog. She squints at it, "I think it might be a little larger, just a hair's breadth, but with a bit of luck that might make it fit that little bit better."
"Don't worry about the quality either, it is a special recipe our suppliers use, it won't wear out for a long time." Fulmar chimes in.

You haggle for some time, and in the end you barter them down to 9 copper and a solid recommendation to any fellow tinkers of the forge it came from. Fulmar and Co.

Your attempt at gathering the local gossip meets with partial success. Many of the Patrons at this hour are in a hurry to start their day and so don't really have time for chatter. The Noble however, is one taken to bouts of idleness and indulges you somewhat. You learn that the town of Oharius (The one you are in) has been most distressing as of late, much more noise and clatter day and night. ("Why cannot the commoners just stop moving for a bit, I need my sleep!") Also that the town watch are looking exceeding scruffy as of late and it looks like everyone patrolling needs a dressing down(Telling off). ("Disgraceful! So scruffy! They don't even salute me correctly! Ahhh, I think I feel faint"). Coming away from him slightly confused but thinking you might know a little more about the town you settle down back with your new friends.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (48) »

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.