Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 23 of 48

Gradard, you stumble around for a while. It - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2015 - 5:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 48 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2015 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 23

[Backtracking just a bit]
Assuming Remus is kind enough to give me change, I give each party member 16GP, 6SP, and 6CP with the exception of Gradard (You've been drafted) who gets 32GP, 12SP, and 12CP. The remaining 4CP, I give to Remus.

After visiting the cartographer, I'll ask him for the location of the nearest vaginarius.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2015 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Gradard
You head back down underground searching for the heretical chapel and your friends. You find the initial battle site, but don't manage to find anything else...The cavern, or the chapel. They are lost to you, as you are also lost. [Give me 5 survival checks please]

Skreed
"Polar bear?" The Blacksmith scratches his head, "Never mind the expense, I won't be able to get any, I cannot say there is any demand for it around here, even if there were any close by. Will Black Bear bone do? I can find some of that. Come back in a couple of days, I'll have the three weapons ready by then. Twelve gold per short short should be enough if you want the bone, or ten without.

Rhovador
The map maker looks at you blankly for a moment, then his eyes fall to your bare kriss. "Oh! Find a blacksmith, any of them should make an adequate one. You duly find one who has an apprentice whip one up for you. It costs two silver.

Brennic
On your way back to the Unnatural Rose Inn, a female, fully covered in a cloak and hood, almost too large for her presses a note into your hands. "I saw what you did at the arena, I need help." She rushes off before you can reply. Opening the crumpled note you read it in finely written common: "Meet me behind the temple of Sune two hours after midnight, on the final day of the week" (This is in three days time to be clear)

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2015 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Skreed grimmaces momentarily. "I will take the swords without any special modification in that case. If I come across the bone myself I may return to have the grips replaced."

He raps his knuckle on the counter top as if to acknowledge a deal has been struck and agrees to return in two days time for his weapons before departing.

Skreed will return to the Unnatural Rose, but is in no great hurry to get there and takes a somewhat circuitous route. He stops to observe the locals in their evening revelry should he pass by any particularly busy/boisterous taverns or similar establishments.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2015 - 9:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 23 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Gradard desperately tries to find his bearings as he darts this way and that, trying to find anything that looks familiar.

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2015 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

To Alexi sometime during the day Brennic will speak of his past. "I learned my craft at the Curascia Amphitheater as a free gladiator. It is a fine sport, entertaining and bloody which people like and keeps up interest in arms and fitness. I played the part of the heel, a villain of the pieces of acting we do as well. Any amphitheater's stock of trained fighters is small, so we must act larger than life to maintain interest. Unfortunately the manager at Curascia, the famous Dustinian of Rhodes was not good at finance and figures and lost everything. And so, here I am."

Later that night he will reveal the note.

"It seems someone needs our help. We should go three nights hence and see how we can assist her. Perhaps Brixia can wait, how far is it to there again? And anyone seen the gnome? Surely he would be back now or is that something of the ways of wizards or monsters?"

16th Nov, 2015 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

The Repentant Soldier says...

"If I recall correctly Brixia is about fifteen miles from here, maybe a days journey. That would give us a day to get out there, a day to deal with the problem, and a day to get back. We would be back in time for you to meet this person, but that is assuming that we are able to adequately address the goblins that have been plaguing the hamlet in one day. My concern is that the longer we delay the greater the possibility that a villager could fall prone to the goblins that are reported to be terrorizing Brixia and that they could be hurt or killed if we wait too long." Alexi responds when Brennic reveals the note.

When Brennic brings up Gradard, Alexi looks around as though he just now realized that the gnome is not among them. "That's odd; I wonder where he ran off to. You never know when it comes to wizards...or gnomes come to think of it, and he's both so gods know what he may have gotten himself into. If he doesn't return soon we may have to go look for him...hopefully nothing has happened to him."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2015 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 23

Gradard tries to remember if he had studied any sewer system designs in his time of becoming a sage. Using his logic and what he knows of how the sewer systems work, he tries to determine which way he should turn to increase his chances of finding his way out. He remembers that sewer systems have to be well ventilated to prevent the sewer gasses from exploding, therefore needing a draft of air from the outside. He sticks his finger in his mouth and holds it up, concentrating to detect if he can tell the direction that the draft is going. He also remembers that the sewers would need to flow out of the city and into the open. He keeps this in mind as a secondary option for getting out. Having an excellent memory, Gradard also tries to remember any familiar places as he goes.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2015 - 5:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Gradard, you stumble around for a while. It is somewhat hard to see which way the muck is flowing as it has a solid crust upon the surface, but eventually you feel fresh air upon your skin which leads to a ladder to the surface. Night has already fallen as you make your way back to the Inn.

The city seems muted this evening(Or afternoon), hardly a voice is raised and everyone just seems to be attending to their businesses hurriedly.

[It will now cost money to stay in the Inn, Camelia's funds have been used up. For meal and board will cost One gold piece a day. So subtract One gold each for this evening]

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.