Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 31 of 48

[I am going to assume that the goblin spoke - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2015 - 8:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th July 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 48 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 8:49am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 31

Gradard can't help himself, he finds the combination of how he was captured just too halarious, and lets out a laugh "Ha!" but he holds his hands over his mouth just in time to prevent the rest of his fit of laughter.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Aerendyl grins at Gradard. He releases his focus on the spell and the vines wilt and die. Then he grabs a hemp rope from his pack and uses it to tie up the hands and feet of the goblin.

Then he turns to Brennic and says "You look like you could negotiate better than I. Would you like to take the lead? I think we should find out as much as we can about his tribe, the old man and the stone we seek."

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Brennic confers with the party.
"Does anyone speak their foul toungue? If so, be prepared to play good boss."

Brennic then bends down and shakes the goblin awake. Looming over the creature he addresses it in Orcish pitched at a low growl.

"Bar tak mon ugruk. Cal naleb ultar dol vitak. Ulg mon guldir. Kowl man sal grot ugruk. Voltal vit."

Translated into common it would roughly translate as:
"Get up slave and pay attention. You will serve me or you will die. Tell us of your band. Serve me well and it will go well for you. There may even be some meat in your meal for dinner."

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2015 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 31 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Skreed adds (In orcish) "This one looks like he'll eat more'n he can carry. Might be you can earn your freedom of you sing us a pretty enough tune..."

15th Dec, 2015 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi stands near Brennic looking over his comrades shoulder menacingly at the goblin his sword still drawn, but he says nothing.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2015 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Character: The goblin after coming to quails under the stern words of the party [11], "Pleasepleasedon'tkillme inoharmyouiisyoufriend!"

The words flow from his mouth without pause.

"Mybandmyband?idon'thaveaband youaremybandnowanythingyou ordermetodoidoiwillnotstopuntilyoutell meibegoodslave!yesyes ihelpihelpifouuntiemeican getsomefirewood, huntforfoodorevenyukkyplantfood? (After noticing the druid)

He shifts in his bindings.

"Iamsosorrymasterfighter icannotgetupIamtiedsee? Pleasepleasedon'tpunishme!"

Out of Character: Looks like this site has changed a few of my characters, I don't know how to stop it but you should still get the gist of what this gobbo is saying. I think from now on though after this post I shall add spaces between the words regardless as it is a pain to read and rather hard to type too

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2015 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 31

Skreed reacts to the goblin's enthusiastic and loquacious capituation with distrust.

"Gag it. There may be others near."

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 8:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 31

[I am going to assume that the goblin spoke Goblin at first (And so none of us understood him) and now is speaking Orcish like the others. If so, Aerendyl will also speak Orcish to the goblin.]

Aerendyl looks at Skreed in surprise, "Hold on, perhaps we can reason with this fellow!"

He stoops to address the creature with an attempted smile and minced words: "If you remember, when we woke you the first time you were immediately up and running straight back to your den in the forest. We'd very much like to ask your friends some questions please, if you could just show us the way? If we could get a little information then perhaps these brutes wouldn't have to bash your heads in?"

[I'll make a few rolls in case the Dungeon Master decides they are needed]

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.