Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 42 of 48

Brennic nods as he hears Alexi's proposal. - Page 42 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2016 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 48 pgs.  38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 42

By the time everyone is awake and rested it would be late afternoon, evening time.

Aerendyl, you realise glancing around that a forest isn't an ideal place to stay the night. Bears, carnivorous animals and other such potentially unfriendly beasts would make short work of a lone person standing watch, or even fall upon those sleeping before the watchman could notice. Not terrible for a short rest where everyone is awake in the afternoon but somewhat nerve wracking at night.

Out of Character:
Everyone adds their constitution modifier to damage healed using hit dice in a short rest. Aerendyl you would be adding +2 for each of your rolls due to your 14 constitution. (See resting, page 186 of the Players Hand Book)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2016 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi helps the others as they rouse and explains to them what happened. He tends to his own wounds as well (Spending two hit dice to recover), placing bandages on the cuts; he relaxes, cleans and sharpens his sword and wipes the blood from his armor.

Alexi Results:
  • HD Short Rest on D10 (+3): 4, 11 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Like a petulant child, Skreed begins to grow impatient with those still tending their wounds and collecting their strength. He tries to busy himself tending to his scavenged greatsword but struggles to focus on the task.

It is unclear to Skreed what brought the group here (Out of Character: I wasn't here when the goblin thing came up). He only knows that he travels with 4 who suffer similar visions to his own and who would seek relief from them. Waiting here for whatever else may have heard the horn the goblins sounded to heed its call strikes him as foolish.

He addresses Alexi, "Shadows grow long. How should we proceed?".

22nd Jan, 2016 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Page 42 RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"You're right, Skreed" Alexi replies as he looks over the area noting the lengthening shadows "We should not dally for too long here. If everyone is up for it I say we return to the cave to hunt down the remaining goblins and see if they left behind anything of value. The cave would probably provide better shelter for the night anyways.".

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2016 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"The cave?" says Aerendyl. "But the goblins nearly killed us in there! Would you not rather we flee back to the village? Who knows what else they have in that cave?"

There is fear in Aerendyl's eyes as he looks at each of his companions. He looks at his feet.

"If you all agree that it's the best choice I will follow, but I only have cantrips at this point and I can only become the lion one more time without a proper night's rest."

He thinks a little, then says "Also, so that you know, when I am shape shifted I cannot speak.".

25th Jan, 2016 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Alexi lets out a frustrated sigh as he mulls over Aerendyl's observations of the situation. "If we return to the village and then attempt to come back tomorrow we will likely not make it back in time to meet with the young lady who was seeking help from Brennic. If those goblins are all that remain I believe we can dispatch them easily enough. They fled when their leader was struck down but that is not to say that there aren't more of those bigger creatures in there."

Pausing thoughtfully Alexi looks toward the cave "We could also find a good defensive position inside the cave and rest a little longer to allow you to recharge your abilities and for everyone to fully recover. We may still be able to clear this cave and make haste back to Oharius. What do you guys think" he concludes and looks to the other members of the party.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2016 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 42

Gradard tends to his wounds. He sits up and says, "If we are to go back in I don't believe I will be of much use with only firebolt available to me. I need time to focus and regain my full power. Saying that, however, it would be a waste of time to return to town now if we can swiftly wipe out the goblin cave before returning back.".

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2016 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 42

Brennic nods as he hears Alexi's proposal.

"Yes, let's clear out these foul creatures and then make it back to the town. Gradard, you have rested some, does that not restore at least some of your powers?"

Out of Character: Hint, Arcane Recovery.

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.