Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 45 of 48

"Um, okay, so I guess this stone wants - Page 45 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Feb, 2016 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 48 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 45

Brennic will answer aloud, not realising the message is psychic in nature or that the thing doing the asking has no ears.

"Aye, I'll help." He'll say.

After a brief moment he will bend down and ask Gradard.

"What's a continuity? Some sort of kingdom?".

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Aerendyl's mouth hangs open in amazement as he reads the runes. "Continuity" he mumbles. "Yes, it is continuity - balance - that I am sworn to preserve. But I do wonder, exactly what sort of continuity does the stone have in mind?"

He also turns to Gradard, "Can you read any more? And do you want the smaller stone? I don't know what it's for."

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Gradard steps back as if he was shoved by an invisible force. His jaw drops open with amazement. "I know... I know the history of... Everything!" Gradard searches his brain for any new knowledge about the dreams everyone had at the start and the sleeplessness.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2016 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 45 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The hair on Skreed's neck and shoulders stands up as the runes become clear to him. He backs away from the slab, forcing himself not to look away, fighting the instinct to do just that and leave this fell place.

"Is this some trick of yours, small man?" he accuses Gradard not knowing how else to make sense of this.

2nd Feb, 2016 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi is uncertain of how to respond to the realization that he is able to understand a language foreign to him but he grimaces at the understanding that magic is likely involved in some way. He shifts uncomfortably disturbing the dirt that makes up the floor of the cavern. "Gradard, are you able to glean any more information from this object? What kind of help?, what does it mean preserve continuity?" the increasing anxiety causing him to ask Gradard this question in a tone of aggravation.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 2nd Feb, 2016 - 8:50pm

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2016 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Alright, alright hold your horses, let me think"

Out of Character: Dungeon Master What do I know from my earlier roll? What knowledge has the smaller stone revealed to me?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2016 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 45

Then all of you see the second line on the stone 'translate'. Written is simply: "Do not let Aerocion fall, it is too early, protect the Emperor"

It then never changes again.

Gradard You discover a few tidbits of information about the first age. The land seemed alive back then, moving and shifting as if it had it's own will. The sides of good and evil battled constantly. Magi, you discover to your excitement were overcharged, their simplest spell decimating their enemies....or themselves... If they cast it poorly. Hundreds of thousands of years ago the natural energies of the land were more in tune and provided the fuel for such magics.

Out of Character:
My apologies for the delay, I was struggling with this bit a little and then had a work emergency for the past couple of days also. Frequency should pick up now.

Reconcile Edited: Zudguard on 5th Feb, 2016 - 7:23pm

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2016 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 45

"Um, okay, so I guess this stone wants us to protect the emperor then" says Aerendyl. "We can keep that in mind I suppose. And what of the quest for the old man? Are we supposed to take this large stone back to him?"

Aerendyl pushes the pillar a little with one hand to see if it will move.

Reconcile Edited: Milesprower on 8th Feb, 2016 - 2:10am

+  « First of 48 pgs.  41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.