Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 46 of 48

"Very well, lead and I will follow" - Page 46 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2016 - 4:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 48 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2016 - 6:29am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 46

There is no give. The stone looks and seems immobile. It is 8 or 9 feet high, and is made of solid stone. You think that more of the Obelisk might be buried below the floor also.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2016 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

"The man said nothing about bringing the stone back to him" Alexi answers Aerendyl as he takes a step back from the stone "He just said that he wanted us to clear the goblins and their boss from this cave so that...what was it he said...the stone could serve its purpose or something to that effect."

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2016 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Noticing that the stone extends below ground, Aerendyl tries digging the floor of the cave with his hands to see if he can expose more of it.

"I don't know if we should take orders from mysterious stones but I'm in favour of protecting the emperor" he says. "But since some goblins nearly killed us, I'm not sure our protection would mean much!"

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2016 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 46 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

You crouch to start digging.... And realise that if you want to uncover any more stone you will need more serious tools. The hard packed earth hasn't been disturbed in years, leaving it as solid as the well formed roads that connect the empire.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2016 - 9:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"If anyone has a shovel, the pillar goes below ground" says Aerendyl, getting to his feet.

"Shall we return to the village or bed down here for the night? I'm in favour of staying, if we can clear the remains of these goblins out."

11th Feb, 2016 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

The Repentant Soldier says...

"From the looks of things, I think we may have pretty much cleared this area" Alexi tells Aerendyl, "A couple of goblins may have escaped, but from the number of bedrolls and such in here it would seem we took care of the majority, and without their bosses those stragglers are not likely to be much of a threat to the village by themselves."

Alexi looks over to the obelisk "I think we should leave this here and head back to the village lest we miss our appointment with Brennic's lady friend. We can let the villagers know about the goblins that did escape so that they can be on guard and then return to the city to let our white haired friend know that we have done our part here."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2016 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 46

Brennic appears to carefully consider all that has been said.

"Hmm, so it means empire then. Well, we should head to Aerocion and seek out this threat. And yes we should try to meet this mysterious woman. Do you think it could be a trap? No, no-one would lay an ambush outside Sune's temple, the risk of incurring Her anger would be too great. We should be off!"

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2016 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 46

"Very well, lead and I will follow" says Aerendyl, as he picks up his pack.

+  « First of 48 pgs.  42 43 44 45 46 47 48 

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.