Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 7 of 48

[I tap Gradard's nose gently with - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2015 - 9:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

03rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 48 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 7

She looks at Alexi curiously. "What other affairs you have is none of my business I guess, nonetheless thank you for taking your debts seriously."

"If you wish to head out tonight I won't stop you, equally dark down there I guess day or night. I'll have my men open up a decent entrance just round the corner so when you are ready you can get started. What we know is that there is something down there that has magic, rats the size of large dogs have been coming up out of the sewers and attacking or eating anything in sight. So far we have managed to switch or watchmen to more a of a war footing to handle this, but they are exhausted, everyone is lacking sleep and our defenses to stop them getting into the city proper are going to be overrun the moment more of us collapse from exhaustion. I wish we could have asked an army to help, but being this far inside the empire there is nothing for weeks in every direction."

"Be warned though, the rats aren't the end of it, something is doing this too them but we just do not know what. Good luck down there, I better get to my post."

With that Camelia leaves the Inn.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 5:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"Are you guys ready? I'm eager to get down there!"

[Gradard follows the others down as soon as they are ready, and stays in the rear]

7th Oct, 2015 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi stands up and gathers his gear "Now is as good a time as any I suppose" He says "In the sewers I suggest either Brennic or I take the front along with Rhovador, Gradard should be in the middle and have one of the warriors cover our tail end and watch our backs. Rhovador would be a good option to place at the head as he would be more likely to spot any traps or ambushes while Brennic or I could quickly react to any significant threat that may involve hand-to-hand combat. I would not want to place our mage at the rear in the event someone or something manages to sneak up behind us since the maze like nature of sewers would prevent us from adequately clearing every room and corridor along the way."

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"That sounds like a splendid idea!" [Gradard takes his place second from the back, and follows the leader inside the underground tunnel network]

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"Aye, an excellent plan. May Tempus guide us to glory."

Brennic will take point with trident and shield.

"Let us see what avails us! Follow me."

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[short post tonight sorry, really need sleep]

The guards wave you all over as you pass by their post. "In here we have cleared it so you can get in. We are blocking it up again, just give the word when you want to come back up and as long as you aren't being attacked we will clear it once more."

Heading down into the cellar you see a large iron door. A large pile of barrels, old furniture, and stones a piled against the wall next to it. One of the guards pulls the door open with a big effort a gestures for you all to go in.

As soon as you are all in they slam the door shut and you hear muffled scraping as the detritus is piled once more against the door.

It is pitch black, you hear dripping as your senses settle down to the environment. Every now and then you could swear you hear footsteps, but nothing comes out of the shadows immediately. The stone feels almost soft underfoot, something growing on it. From what you saw before the door closed was a passageway left and right (Came out in a straight section of the sewers) next to murky flowing water.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 7

[Gradard has darkvision, darkness appears as dim light] "I can see, can you?" Gradard whispers to the others.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

[I tap Gradard's nose gently with my index finger.]

Boop! Does that answer your question?

[I giggle a bit as I walk on and fall in line behind Brennic, our "Trident and shield" Point man.]

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.