Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 8 of 48

Brennic steels himself in preparation for - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2015 - 8:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 48 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (48) »
Posts: 381 - Views: 14135
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
8th Oct, 2015 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 8

The Repentant Soldier says...

"I can't see a thing" Alexi says as he fumbles around his pack to produce a torch and some flint to light it with "I'm going to need a torch or something to be of any use here." Unless anyone stops him he lights the torch. Alexi holds the torch in his shield hand using his arm to hold the shield while his hand grasps the torch. Slinging his pack over his shoulders and onto his back he unsheathes his sword and has it ready then takes his position at the rear of the column, occasionally glancing behind them scanning for any threats.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The hissing of the pitch on ignition sounds loud in the confined tunnel. It lights up a fairly modern tunnel that large and spacious, there is ample room to walk alongside the accumulated waste of the city.

You all head down the passage in one direction with the hissing of the torch as your only companion for sound. Very soon it comes out into an intersection. Three tunnels of waste pour down into one larger one (Think a crossroads)

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

[Gradard listens carefully down each corridor individually to see if he can hear anything] "Let's see if we can hear anything" Gradard whispers.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Page 8 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Down the larger tunnel where all the muck flows you think you hear movement, it seems to be getting louder, coming in your direction. It isn't long till you see the source, an army of rats. Many Giant, but also a swarm of smaller ones. Swarming, swimming, climbing out of the larger tunnel in your direction. Those of you with dark vision will notice many of them have glowing red eyes. Some are even walking on the walls and ceiling of the sewer. The flow of waste hardly slows them as they close in upon the group.

As this is a confined space you don't know how many there are, their numbers seem countless currently.

[Initiative time if you don't roll in the next 24 hours(From this post), I will roll for you. Although another course of action can be chosen other than combat if the party decides upon it, just decide upon it within 24 hours or your indecision will lead to combat.
Also please have a look at my latest post in the character creation thread. I have never done play by post battles before and have a few ideas I want to run past everyone.]

9th Oct, 2015 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

From the rear of the column Alexi just finished glancing behind them when he looks past the others and sees the mass of rats heading their way. His eyes go wide for a moment "Oh that's not good" He mutters as he readies his sword and shield and waits to see how the front of the column reacts.

Alexi Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 21 (1 roll)


Post Date: 9th Oct, 2015 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

Gradard exclaims "WevWe've got company!" Gradard quickly returns to his position second from last and gets ready to attack the swarm of rats. "Maybe we can all focus on the biggest ones first?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2015 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 8

[ I light two Torches. Place a third and fourth on ground in front of me. Place the lit torches on the handles of third and fourth forming a "T" So the lit portion of torch remains off the ground.
Notch an arrow and fire at a giant rat.]

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2015 - 8:24am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Brennic steels himself in preparation for the advancing horde.

The rates scurry closer.

[looks like we shall use the one round every 24 hours method. Post any time in that period and I will resolve the round after roughly 24 hours have passed.]


 
> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.