Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 2 of 48

Hello Gardard. Rhovador Naïlo. These are - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Sep, 2015 - 11:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (48) »
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 2

"Just a minute!" Calls Remus, "Can't help now, just pulling the bread out"

The warm aroma of freshly baked bread fills the room, as Brennic sits down, something clicks.... Maybe it is the fantastic smell of the baked bread, but maybe....it is something a little more. The three of you glance at each other and feel somewhat calmer, the exhaustion is there, but it is pushed into the background. Something none have you felt since the nightmares started. Your contemplation is interrupted early by the banging of the swing doors into the kitchen.

"Here we go, here we go, food and drink all around. Drink it slowly, it is strong mead, and I don't want to be in trouble with the Watchmen if you go out drunk this early in the morning. One more I see." The portly human sighs, "It must be a full moon, all the troubles that ail us arise at this time, thankfully I am of stout mind and body!" He slaps his large belly and laughs. "heh heh...I am sorry, I get carried away too often... Eat up, these sticky buns were baked fresh this morning. This meal is on me, you all look so worn out, but I am not a charity, I will charge for food and board going forward."

You look down to a large loaf on a board, still steaming. Surrounding it are an assortment of vegetables, with cold meat from the night before rounding out the meal. Three sticky buns (Cinnamon) sit on a side platter, along with another two mugs of warm honey mead for the ones without a drink.

[As an aside assume you know little about the main lands of Aerocion, while you have always been part of the empire you have never ventured to the heartland, Think long conquered populace, well assimilated into the empire several centuries ago. No one would dispute you are a part of it either]

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2015 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

"As a matter of fact I do" Alexi replies to Brennic as he hungrily tears into the food placed before him feeling oddly at ease with these strangers, "Nightmares...hard to explain. Nightmares are nothing new to me, but this is different; recurring the same thing over and over..."

He wipes his mouth with the sleeve of his tunic somewhat embarrassed at his display "I'm sorry" He says "Thank you Remus I am very grateful for your service, you have been good to me over the past few days and I am in your debt." He looks to the others

"Name's Alexi..."

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Hi. My name is Rhovador. I too have been having some trouble sleeping. Anyone know the meaning of these dreams?

23rd Sep, 2015 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

Page 2 RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

Alexi attempts to describe the nightmare to his new companions and when they indicate that they are having the same dream his forehead furrows. "Interesting" He mutters and shakes his head "I have no idea what the meaning of these nightmares might be, and no one seems able to explain them to me. I just had a feeling that this was the direction I needed to go, but ultimately I am like a ship lost at sea. I have no idea how to make these wretched nightmares cease."

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

Brennic nods to Alexi's description. "Yes that's the one. I am Brennic the Hammer. Perhaps you have heard of me?" He says. When no-one acknowledges he continues.

"Well, we are all here to find answers. Remus. Where would we go in this town to find someone who can divine our malady? A temple perhaps?"

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Inn keeper shuffles over, now that you are somewhat settled you notice that he has a substantial wound on his right leg. It is mostly covered by his apron, but when he walks it becomes visible for a short time.

"The priests of Ilmater might be able to assist? They are the preeminent holy order in Oharius. Bound as they are to take the suffering of others I am sure it won't be too hard to solicit their aid. I am a simple Inn keeper so I have no idea if they will be able to help, normal wounds of course," He says, wincing as he changes his stance slightly "But dreams you say?" Shrugging helplessly...."That is in the realm of the gods my friends"

"If you wish to find them, return back to the main road and head further into the town. It is a large marble building with a marble carving over the door of two crossed hands, tied with a red silk rope."

As you talk with the Inn keeper the door opens once more. [The night time has since given way to day and there is much more traffic about] A large Half Orc dressed in combat gear strides in.
"Remus! There you are, do you have time for a chat? I might be able to send some business your way."

"Camelia! my dear! how are you? How are your new recruits? A little tougher than the last ones I hope? Of course of course, I always have time for an old friend, come mon'amie take a seat and I will grab you some of that ale you like."

Before sitting down the Half Orc gives you three a once over, nods, and proceeds to collapse into a chair not far from you. (Not at the same table). The tight lipped control suddenly going out of this character making her look years older than she seemed initially.

"Here you go, here you go, drink up drink up." Remus comes out with a huge flagon of ale for her. "Now what can I do for you?"

This is now referring to Sallachem and Gradard just as a small heads up to you two
"Just this morning two characters came in, a most curious pair. They collapsed right in front of our guardhouse just round the corner, a Gnome and a Human. As you might have heard we are dealing with a few issues right now and I was hoping you might take them in till they recover? They look so exhausted...one of them was even muttering something....now what was it?
Ah! that was it. Something about numbers. Nine, Ten, Thirteen.... We couldn't make head or tail of it anyways. They haven't done anything wrong so would you mind? We don't even have any space to keep em even if we could. I am sure some funds can be made available to you for your troubles."

A flash of worry spreads across Remus' face, all three of you notice his hurried glance in your direction. He leans in and continues the conversation with Camelia in whispers.

[Something like this is where you can roll to say you want to try to overhear the conversation, declare what you are trying to do and roll the dice, if it seems appropriate I will then tell you the results, otherwise I will use that roll and apply another stat modifier if I think something else is more appropriate. So for this it would be a simple perception check if you want to hear more. But for now to hurry the introduction of the other characters you will be hearing the results of the conversation regardless]

"Done then!" Remus suddenly exclaims much louder. "I'll let them know and your men can bring them over"

In reply the half Orc, downs her ale, nods to Remus and then to you three, then walks out.

Remus comes over to you. "I have news! It looks like the Guards found two more. They seem even more out of it than you guys, almost unconscious they were, the poor souls may Ilmater watch over them, and they are to be bought here. Also Camelia said she would send a messenger to the temple of Ilmater to bring a priest here as the others are in no state to go far. All this won't be done for free of course, she said something about a few jobs that needed doing. Oh what a time, what a time. There is so much going on in town, and nothing good I fear. The Town watch are busy running this way and that, trying to ....well I don't know for sure, but word is that something other than the populace is causing them troubles."

In due course a couple of watchmen come in, each half carrying a person, although one almost completely carrying a Gnome. Remus Takes a small purse gratefully from one of the watchmen, and bustles off, bringing back more food and drink. Topping off your drinks also.

"The Priest will be round by lunchtime and Camelia this evening, don't go anywhere, the watch are paying for your healing and we will recover the cost" Says a guard.

[There you go Sallachem and Gradard, feel free to join in the game now.]

[As another note, it might be a good idea to mention what your character looks like in these initial posts]

Reconcile Edited: Zudguard on 24th Sep, 2015 - 6:34am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 2

Gradard comes to as he is placed in a seat. He is dressed in purple robes that look old, though not very worn as though they possess a spell that keeps them from tattering. As he comes to he forces a grin that is so large it is obvious to everyone that this poor soul is in no state to want to smile. He reaches out for the mug of warm meade that is later brought out to him and takes a sip. "By Ilmaters beard, this is good!" He exclaims in a squeaky high pitched voice. He lights up almost as if his troubles have been temporarily forgotten. "What are your names friends? I am Gradard, the friendly steel alchemist" He begins to eat the food brought before him, thanking Remus as he brings it out to him.

Reconcile Edited: DanielRetief on 24th Sep, 2015 - 7:35pm

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2015 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Hello Gardard. Rhovador Naïlo. These are Alexi and Brennic. Remus was kind enough to give us directions to the priests of Ilmater. They might be able to help us.

Remus, our thanks to you. We shall burden you no further.

[Barring any objections]
The five of us set out to seek the priests.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (48) »

> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.