Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 11 of 48

Hello Jyratis, I am Rhovador, a wood elf. - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2015 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

26th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 48 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (48) »
Posts: 381 - Views: 14067
Closed
This is where the Campaign is played out. ONLY the Dungeon Master and approved Players should Post here.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Related Information to Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2015 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 11

Most of the figures all but ignore you as you approach. They continue about their tasks, repairing a hovel, scavenging for scrap,and more, only moving out of the way when you come directly into their path. You notice faint mumbling when one passes close by, and finally pick up a few of the words. "We...lost...control...right...." And one last word: ".....outsiders"

[[Brennic would you mind copying your character into the internal character sheet for ease of access? You get to it by clicking on the link below your portrait on any comment you have made. It saves me going back to the other thread whenever I want to see something. Cheers]]

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2015 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
Alexi
Fighter
Character
Novice / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Approved ?

RPG Main Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

The Repentant Soldier says...

Like Brennic, Alexi has his sword out and ready but not presented in a hostile manner as the party moves through the small village. His head is "On a swivel" As he looks about anxiously as though he is expecting a swarm of the figures to begin pouring out from the structures to attack them. Holding the torch up he tries to get a closer look at one of the creatures that passes by in the hopes of getting more detail about them.



Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Who are you people. What are you doing down here in the dark?" Brennic will ask them. If they ignore him he will grab one and say "Who are you, what are you?"

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Page 11 RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

[Great time to roll guys, Alexi you are trying to spy what they are/look like so a perception roll would have been great, and Brennic a persuasion roll would have been to to get them to talk to you. No worries I shall roll myself. This time.]

Alexi narrows his eyes and holds his Torch high.[rolls total of: 18] Nothing jumps out at you. The figures are completely shrouded in rags, while they are rags they are well maintained. But you manage to catch glimpse of a tail under it's cloak of a figure that passes by you. It hisses slightly as it almost senses your eyes and hurriedly draws it's tail out of sight. You got a good look at the tail and it seems smooth, no scales, just a long brown tail.

Brennic [nice one! Rolls a natural 20 for a total of 24] sidles up to one of the figures, catching it by surprise. It jumps suddenly when you start talking and looks for an escape but seems too polite just to walk away. Your calm tone soothes it as you talk and it struggles to reply. It doesn't sound like it has used it's voice in other than a stuttered whisper in a long time. Leaning your head in to hear: "We live here, we have always been here....please....leave...me" It stutters off in a pleading note. "So....sorrr...sorry!" It runs off to continue it's tasks.

A smaller figure without a raised hood approaches the party, You alone Alexi see with your perception roll that she looks human, but there seem to be distinct notes of fur, rather than eyebrows, the ears also also look slightly furry. She looks up at you all without fear. "My mother bids you welcome and wishes to see you." She holds out an offering to Brennic, it seems to be a pouch of some kind. "Will you accept?"

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2015 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main e Dragons and Dungeons Zudguards

"It would be rude to not accept, it seems safe, go ahead Brennic" Gradard smiles at the figures. Gradard inspects her furry features and tries to see if she is part rat.

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG

"Indeed. I accept." Says Brennic. He takes the offered pouch. "Take us to your mother."

Brennic will follow the girl. As he does so he will ask. "Why do you stay down here? Are you escaped slaves perhaps?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 6:59am / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG - Page 11

[Sorry Gradard, I should have made it clearer Alexi noticed her features with a roll of 18. Next time I will title it in bold or something perhaps. When someone knows things others shouldn't know. I am not trying to restrict information but unless Alexi says something about it it is simply decent role playing to assume you don't know]

Gradard looks on curiously but fails to notice anything unusual (The roll of 6 you did) As you speak, the little one fixes you with her large hazel eyes. They are so deep and perfect. The reflection of the torchlight shimmers in her eyes as you stare deep into them. You barely hear Brennic as he responds and only snap out of it when she blinks and returns her attention to Brennic as he speaks.

She grins impishly back at you(Gradard) and replies to Brennic, "I think this gift might be better suited to the wizard anyways," And hands the pouch to Brennic. "Follow please."

"We have been down here for longer than any can remember, some say we lived in caves here before this empire enveloped the area, maybe even as far back as the summoning, when magics went wild. This is our home, we never aspired for anything and so slipped around and evaded those we didn't wish to meet."

She leads you all to a hut, just the same as them all, and waves you inside. Inside it is dingy and visibility is almost cut to zero, this time due to thick acrid smoke. Gradard, it kind of reminds you of a few of your experiments, the ones that your teachers never approved of.

As you enter you hear a cackle. "Eh he he he he, ah ah, who is letting out all my lovely smoke? Ah! That's right! More outsiders! He he Come in come in, a little smoke won't kill you!"

As you grow used to the smoke you finally make out a hunched shape, barely taller than the child. "The name is Jyratis, and the charming one that took you here is my assistant" (The child didn't come into the hut)

"Now, I am sure you have many questions, and some answers shall be all yours" She grins, and waves over at the other side of the hut to a couple of beds. "Those are yours, looks like they have suffered just as much as you have if not more." You see a human and Goliath lying on pallets on the floor, swaddled in rags. "I have done to them what your priest did on the surface, amateur, heh heh! The pain and suffering is in the smoke, my lovely smoke" Some of it collects in her hand and she pats it briefly, releasing it once more.

"Now! On to more serious business. The rats. Something is stirring down here and as usual, it isn't us. We like to while away our life down here and anything that disturbs the peace is a problem for us. Armed invasions, hiding from them, more work I would love to avoid. Now typically we have some control over the...'life forms' down here, at least the lower ones, but recently we have lose any influence we had over our friends. We are a peaceful folk...." She grins "You get the picture, we need a little help. With a bit of luck the problem here won't be to hard, just a rogue of some sorts, looking to develop some power down here. Any chance you can help? You would be helping the surface also."

Hobbling over to a low bench filled you don't know what as the smoke swirls thickly in this area. She pulls out an item. "As well as fixing up your friends you can have this when I feel the return of my little friends. My assistant will take you in the right direction when you are ready. Any questions?" The item is hard to make out in the smoke. It looks like some kind of crystal or gem, something that is partially transparent.

[now onto Skreed and Cadmus The party looks down to see you two sleeping peacefully, now stirring at all the conversation. You have been suffering just like the others and met just before reaching Oharius, the current city everyone is in. Helping each other along after yet another episode you mistake the portcullis blocking underground river outflow for the entrance of the city. Collapsing in front of it these under folk took you in, and since fixed you up and told you about the other 'outsiders' that would be coming. Feel free to make conversation and more. Like one of my previous posts something clicks when you all meet and it feels natural to trust. If you have more questions if you cannot find everything in the previous posts feel free to ask in character creation and I can help you out.]

Attached Image Edited: Zudguard on 24th Oct, 2015 - 7:03am

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2015 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
A Friend

Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Hello Jyratis, I am Rhovador, a wood elf. We would be happy to help you. But, please tell us:
What manner of creature are you?
What manner of "Life forms" Are your missing friends?
What is this partially transparent crystal you are offering once we finish?
And, dear lady, please elaborate as much as you possibly could.


 
> TOPIC: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.