Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 7 of 8

Most of my Play By Post contacts have problems - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Jun, 2016 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 7

They play just as much as I do.

We talk gaming just as much we discuss religion, school, and food. It is a little odd fo Mrs. Malcolmshaw as she is a very reserved gamer (Mostly card and board games - she likes control and predictability).

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2016 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Writer
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 216
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.7%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 6

Introduction Malcolmshaw

Hey Malcolmshaw, it's been a little over a week and you still haven't posted that stats for your starting 'Mon. Now, I understand that you just had your sixth and have a full plate with all the stuff happening with your family. But if you had to guess, about how long do you think it will take before you have time to post?
And I wanted to apologize for nagging you without checking your intro first, that was something I should have done a week ago.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Jun, 2015 - 4:50am
Signature:
Post Date: 11th May, 2016 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Status Report:

Aericsteele's Traveller: Up to Date.
Ditto's 'Mon Adventures: 'Mon Researching In Progress.
RIFTS by Savage Worlds: Reviews forthcoming as material is being released. Campaign planning under way.

Post Date: 15th May, 2016 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Page 7 Introduction Malcolmshaw

So in a past life I worked in the video game industry in Quality Assurance and Localization.

In Quality Assurance I was a play tester and my job was to break a game and record how I did it. Sometimes using video capture most of the time a written log of steps and events.

9 months was all I could handle. 20 hour workdays, 6 days a week.I put on nearly 50 lbs and was in the worst shape I had ever been health wise. To save myself, I have gone to beta testing when I want to.

I offer my skills free of charge. I love new work and new ideas on old things. I play test in an effort to make things better. I critique poetry, prose, technical documents, but thoroughly love the gaming industry.

Post Date: 17th May, 2016 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,526
Flag Posts: 9,320
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.43 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Malcolmshaw

Game tester, now that's a job I wouldn't mind having. Sitting by a computer having fun playing a game and getting paid for it too. If you do that for free now what's your current paid work?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 18th May, 2016 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction

Worked in the video gaming industry 20 years ago.

As to free lance work, I follow developments in the gaming industry and get my self invited into Beta Testings.

Since my days in the gaming industry, I have served in the military and since retired. Married and have been a stay at home parent for the last eight years.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2016 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 7

Just to clarify from my off topic. I am saying how I channel my time and not whatever Role-playing Game you are looking to start. I do not create a feature unless there is interest in it. I first see if current projects are being filled before looking to start a new one. At present, I need the other dormant Boards active with Role-playing Games. There are actually a list of features carded for Character Sheet development: Text Role-playing Game Character Creator under "Proposed Features".

As said previously, I can code anything once there are persons committed to playing / using it. At some point, with regret, I may have to begin advertising again as most do not know about these features. Hopefully, I can get the help of the Community with this as they seem to count on me to bring in Players rather than share. I will also be doing so with the launch of ROK II which I hope to complete soon.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2016 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

Most of my Play By Post contacts have problems starting into a new environment. They use email, wiki, facebook, or have designed their own web pages for their Play By Post games. I have met most of them through these various medias.

Thanks for running a plug on facebook, otherwise I am not certain how soon I would have found these boards.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,