Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 2 of 8

Before you do that... You are definite about - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 2

Hi Malcolmshaw, looks like Knight is way ahead of you. You already have RPGer status - see the post above yours. wink.gif

Your next step will to follow item 3 of Zydir's post above. As always I'm here to help if you need it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Malcolmshaw

Much appreciated Support. I feel ... Supported.

Knight and I posted at about the same time. So our posts not only overlapped but seem to have answered each other at the same time.

(*)My first question comes from a clarification of a class skill in Future Earth.

The Merchant skill - Chef reads: "Instruct animals in certain commands". I believe that the skill description is actually part of the Merchant skill - Animal Trainer.

Please advise.[11:35 am MST](*)

Reconcile Edited: Malcolmshaw on 21st Sep, 2015 - 5:34pm

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Malcolmshaw Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for the find. I've corrected the error now. Any more queries / questions about FE you can please ask here: Future Earth Support & Questions.

On another note. Does the Star Wars Role-playing Game have a fan kit or allowed image usage like Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons? If I setup a Board for it I will want to make it feel just like a Star Wars interface.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Malcolmshaw

Just so that it is recorded here.

JB,

To my knowledge Lucas Ltd has licensing for names and some specific artwork. Most of the materials I have gathered are open source or third party.

I believe you will be free to construct to your hearts content without worrying about legal ramifications. I will continue to check for licensing issues.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Malcolmshaw

Thank you for the followup. I have seen talk of fan kits strewn about but did not read anything official except for press kits which would have to be significantly edited to be usable. From sites that I saw use the images they seem to do it indirectly by using generic space images and throwing in a familiar Star Wars face here and there.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malcolmshaw Introduction

Malcolmshaw, don't forget to continue the process of Posting in the Future Earth Players In Waiting Thread so I can get you in the main game as soon as possible. Also if you know anyone that might have a similar interest in this please invite them as the group is at the minimum to begin.

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw Introduction
A Friend

Malcolmshaw Introduction - Page 2

FFG Star Wars has a very unique dicing mechanic. It could be programmed into your dice roller with out much complication. If you would like I could send some details or possibly post a scan of the dice labels. Your call.

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2015 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Malcolmshaw Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Before you do that... You are definite about running a Star Wars Role-playing Game here? Do you have any Players lined up for it or will need recruits from here? The first step will be a proposal to see how many will be interested. That, and I still need verification on image usage but have not dived deep into it yet.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,