Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 6 of 14

QUOTE (Malcolmshaw)So I could post a poll - Page 6 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Oct, 2015 - 1:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »
Best of  Which PBP RPGs Want Play Raising The Dead Or Defunct Role-Playing Games
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2015 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?
A Friend

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? - Page 6

Thank you Kaylan.

Truth be told, I love characters, their backgrounds, and their development. Most of my serious interests lie within those game systems that allow for extensive character development. Games that fit this criteria in my opinion are: RoleMaster, Savage Worlds, Heroic Legends, and DC Heroes from Mayfair Games. There are a few others but these are my core games.

From a solid character it is possible for one person to tell a very in depth and descriptive narrative. The characters should tell the story with narrative segments from the GM.

I have stated before that Star Wars is a fantastic setting. There is so much that is undocumented. One could create a Star Wars-esque game but be several millennia before.or after the current time periods in books and movies and never cross into any documented, licensed, or copyrighted material.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2015 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

Personally, I really wanted to see Star Wars here, but next on my list would have to be either Warhammer (Which happens to be owned by FFG) and Traveller (I have not looked into their licensing stuff yet).

What about Star Trek? I can consider that on the same 'level' as Star Wars for popularity - it has a huge fan base! Who licenses their stuff?

Also, there is James Bond. I remember buying the Boxed Set as a teen, never got to play.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2015 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play? Reviews RPG & Card Board

So I just got word from a couple of fan sites for Star Wars, specifically those related to the Role-Playing Games. Lucas Arts Ltd. Is not fooling around.

The site admins I spoke with, said that just getting a picture for their Facebook page, took them several long months. LAL has very strict guidelines.

I am uncertain how long we want to pursue permission. The game systems remain the property of the developing company.

20th Oct, 2015 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

international QUOTE (Malcolmshaw)
LAL has very strict guidelines.

Well yes, we know that from here; Star Wars' Images Question. My last Email was to find out if I am asking the wrong question since I do see sites with a prominent "Star Wars" And I wanted to know how we could do that. I can also imagine that with the upcoming release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens they are being bombarded with requests at the moment, but I rather wait.

Regardless, I do not know what your time is like but if you will be committed then I am willing to help you start up any number of Role-playing Games in the mean time so long as you have dedicated Players willing to Play. For example, you can start working on X Role-playing Game and then when / if we get permission we also work on Star Wars too.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2015 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Play Want You RPGs PBP Which

JB,

I have the time and a desire to put quality games here.

Let me know what you need from me in regards to getting Star Wars content okayed for the site.

In the meantime, I have some games that we could bring on board. Just need to iron out the genre and then make sure the mechanics are supported by the site.

20th Oct, 2015 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Let me know what you need from me in regards to getting Star Wars content okayed for the site.

Well, its more about what Lucas Arts Ltd. Is willing to do. Basically, I need permission in writing (Email) from them to:

1. Enable me to at least use "Star Wars" As the game name we are running and the Role-playing Game system related to it.

2. Possibly, use some old avatars for known Characters or other simple images that relates to Star Wars so the Board will have a Star Wars feel.

international QUOTE
Just need to iron out the genre and then make sure the mechanics are supported by the site.

I think you need the potential Players willing to play whatever you propose and that will also decide which one we need to create. Everyone in this Thread seems to be pointing in different directions. I will make a push about this Thread again and see.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2015 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play - Page 6

So I could post a poll of games I would be willing to run, complete with genre, game system, and other details. Then nail things down from the consensus?

21st Oct, 2015 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Which PBP RPGs You Want Play Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 6

So I could post a poll of games...

Yes, that will help narrow it down. Perhaps you can just Email me (I just sent you one so you can Reply) and I will update your first Post to reflect the choices as it will be lost in the middle here.

> TOPIC: Which PBP RPGs Do You Want To Play?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,