Morfeas Introduction - Page 4 of 4

Oh come to Gwynedd! The village does - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Jul, 2016 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 12th May, 2016 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

Morfeas Introduction
A Friend

Morfeas Introduction - Page 4

Doing a search for Savage Worlds/Pinnacle Entertainment Group should give you access to the core rulebook.

A further search for Heroes of the Tomorrow Legion, should give the information on the second book.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2016 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Introduction Morfeas

I would like to run a 40K Role-playing Game campaign. So far I am between Rogue Trader, Deathwatch and Only War but I have to study them. Can I open a poll Thread if I cannot decide?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Post Date: 29th May, 2016 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Morfeas Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

You can use the existing Thread: Which Play By Post Role-playing Games Do You Want To Play?

While you can start ANY system you like I always suggest working with systems you already know so when more experienced Players come along you do not appear to need coaching. As a Game Master that can severely limit your 'control' over the game.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 29th May, 2016 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Morfeas Introduction
A Friend

Page 4 Introduction Morfeas

Morfeas, study them first my friend. Then post reviews on them listing the pros and cons or likes and dislikes. Once you have your reviews up and people have them to reference and study, then you can decide on which to GM and make the appropriate interest thread/post.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Morfeas Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Morfeas

Morfeas,

I got more responses for 5e Dungeons & Dragons so I am getting a campaign Running Here. If this interests you, feel free to sign up.

I still want to run some Sci Fi games and possibly have a Modern Horror campaign in the line up.

Thanks.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Morfeas Introduction

Thanks Malcolmshaw. I will save my points for any upcoming Role-playing Games, although the premise of your campaign looks very intriguing. I am also thinking to start in the ROKII or Gwynedd. But I do not want to burn out between 4-5 different campaigns on the site.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2016 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Morfeas Introduction - Page 4

Oh come to Gwynedd! The village does not have enough services for the people there and not enough residents that I can plot against. wink.gif.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Morfeas Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,