Morfeas Introduction - Page 2 of 4

Malcolmshaw you can check my [..] although - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Nov, 2015 - 12:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Morfeas Introduction - Page 2

Are you using a mobile or a PC? If a mobile, you should try the PC version because it helps you get better bearings on where everything is located.

Did you have a good read of this? How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Even so, I gave you the direct link to start creating your Character: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters. At that page click on the Create Character button and then us the Advance Dungeons & Dragons Generator to create your Character.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2015 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Morfeas

I didn't realize that you were interested in the science fiction genre too or I could have recommended Future Earth but your post count and activity are so low now.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Morfeas Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I have seen Future Earth forums and I am looking forward to increase my post count and take part on an adventure there.

I did a mistake when I first joined the forums and spent my 15FP without making a character.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2015 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Introduction Morfeas

Morfeas, you increase your FP by posting. Just look for topics to respond to. There are lots of topics about Greece so you can respond to those if you like or review your favorite movies as an example. Use the search field at the top to find them.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2015 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Morfeas

Hi Morfeas, just thought I would update you on two things:

1. You can join in Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation now, you do not need a higher post count for that.

2. Also there is an opening in Dungeons & Dragons 5e, I believe you wanted to join in that? If so you start here: Zudguard's Dungeons & Dragons 5e Create Characters & Rules.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2015 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned

Morfeas Introduction

Thank you. I started looking into the Traveller core book for Aericsteele's campaign. I am not thinking Dungeons & Dragons for now, since there is a possibility to join a SciFi.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Morfeas Introduction
A Friend

Morfeas Introduction - Page 2

Morfeas, I dropping a line to your intro, so that I can continue to follow you and you can follow developments on my Hellgate London - Savage Worlds Crossover/Conversion.

I am interested to see your artwork and look forward to your input as I get development and play started for the PA Savage Worlds. Thanks again for your input.

Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned

Morfeas Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

Malcolmshaw you can check my [..] although I have not updated it for a while.
I will try do some artwork tonight and post them in the Hellgate London discussion. You want post-apocalyptic like Fallout series, or more grim? Or more cyber-punk?

Edited Message Edited...
Support: External references not allowed. You can use the Gallery to show samples.

Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Morfeas Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,