Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 7 of 15

Ah Bindoner that's right. I have the - Page 7 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 24th Nov, 2015 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
Discuss  Aericsteele' s Traveller Character Creation Make sure to read the first Post of this Thread for instructions about creating your Character.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2015 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 7

Enerii is supposed to be a navagator, according to the chargen. That look right to you, oh mighty GM?

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2015 - 7:45am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Enerii, taking a look at the skills in the character sheet, might make for a better on board mechanic and a backup pilot/navigator.

24th Nov, 2015 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is Kanin, over...

Hello. I can make my character this weekend. Is there still time or you will start ASAP? I will do a Vargr with Milirary and some Science or Mechanic terms. Maybe I will use a third term with pilot skill? Have not rolled anything yet.

24th Nov, 2015 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 7 Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Hi everyone. Can't seem to settle down at the keyboard this week - never any time spare. I see the characters are mostly done - remind me, did I need to use the online chargen tool and resubmit, or am I using one of the manual options I already did? 'Cause we seem to need a Pilot, and the hand-rolled are that, but I can't get the website to give me one. Got an Astrogator, and a Vacc Suit 4, and an Artist/Rifleman, and a lot of damaged washouts today....

24th Nov, 2015 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Enerii
It looks like he has Astrogation-0 which means that he is competent in it, though not very experienced so he could potentially be a navigator for the ship; however it looks like Maiokus has Astrogation-1 which would make him more suitable especially since he also has Pilot-1. Enerii's mechanic-1 skill is the closest to an engineer that the ship has and I may just assign you Engineer (Maneuver Drive)-1 as well which would allow you to be the ships engineer giving you Engineer-0 in all the other Engineering specialties. Or you can gain a skill through connections with other characters.

Morfeas
We barely started so you are free to join us if you like. The characters have yet to leave the Regina Orbital Facility. My only concern would be that if you can't get to it until this weekend what will your posting consistency look like? I have a forty-eight hour rule generally in which if you haven't posted something within forty eight hours of your last post then I will push the story forward and make decisions for your character that I cannot alway guarantee you will like or agree with. If you are only able to post on weekends, that may become an issue.

Bindoner
If you have the Mongoose version of Traveller you can certainly roll up your character manually. If you used the original character generator that was provided, which was actually for Megatraveller, then you would need to reroll using the Mongoose character generator.

All
Once all the connections have been made I will go through and review the skills and assign any skills that may be necessary. So far it looks like the character have a decent spread of skills though. I did not see anyone with Engineer though which is why I mentioned the possibility of assigning this to Enerii because I think it would be a necessary skill for the campaign.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 24th Nov, 2015 - 10:09pm

Post Date: 24th Nov, 2015 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Engineering cover mechanics as well. I don't recall seeing a Mechanics skill.

As one who deals in and with corporate espionage, Mechanics might be a necessary skill I can pick up through my associations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Nov, 2015 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 7

Rebel over...

Maiokus - looking through your character I think you are missing some skills - each time you make your Advancement roll you earn a roll on a skill table, as well as any skill awarded for attaining a certain rank, and you don't seem to have those.

24th Nov, 2015 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 7

This is The Cynic, over...

Ah Bindoner that's right. I have the advancement skills but I didn't do the extra rolls. Will when I get a chance today. Good catch!

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,