Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 9 of 15

One last thing. If I have the same skill at - Page 9 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 26th Nov, 2015 - 11:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
Discuss  Aericsteele' s Traveller Character Creation Make sure to read the first Post of this Thread for instructions about creating your Character.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2015 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 9

Where would I find a list of weapons. I have two as benefits and am able to be skilled with one.

No concerns with skill assignments Ref.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2015 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

The Traveller Wiki (Link in the opening post) has a great deal of information including weapons under "Guns, Gadgets and Gear." Also, thanks Morfeas for generating the character quickly, so far as I can tell looks good and you are approved for posting in the Main Thread.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2015 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation RPGs PBP Fiction Science

So I am picking up Martial Arts for my Athletics (Any) - 2.

Body Pistol for my Gun Combat (Any) - 1.

My weapons would then be:
Body Pistol
Foldsword

Any concerns?

26th Nov, 2015 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 9 Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Hey guys,
How does this sound for connections?

Maiokus term 1: connection with Shuth. During recovery Shuth tutors Maiokus in first aid. Medic 1

Term 2: ???

Term 3: connection with Njall Nail. Gains additional gun combat 1(Slug pistol) while training together.

Term 4: works with Marq on board the last big Heist/Mission. Gains Comms 1

For the skill package I'll take Stealth 1 unless someone wants to grab it.

26th Nov, 2015 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

The skills in the skill package are only given in the event that those particular skills are not held by anyone in the party in order to ensure that the group as a whole will have the necessary skills to take on the tasks associated with that style of game. Stealth is a skill that is already held by one of the members of the group. The only skills in the package that were not represented in the character creation process were sensors and Comms which is why I assigned them to Enerii because his character was short on skills since he only had two terms I believe. If a party member gained a skill on the list through the character creation process, another point is not given or assigned.

Also, regarding connections keep in mind you only get two skills from connections

international QUOTE (Pg 37 Core Rulebook)
You may make (Or finalize) a connection between your character and up to two other player characters.

Some of you have three listed, but you can only gain two and they should be from different player characters (Not two skills from an association with one player character).

No concerns on the weapons/skills for Silvertongue, other than the fold sword is not listed in the Core Rulebook; I don't take issue with the character having it, the only problem is I don't have any stats for it as far as how much damage it does and the Traveler Wiki site doesn't give these stats either so I will have to do some research or make a house rule about it.

26th Nov, 2015 - 4:04am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is The Cynic, over...

Corrected post in response to referee post. Sorry I'm posting from my phone because I'm at school.

Hey guys,
How does this sound for connections?

Maiokus term 1: connection with Shuth. During recovery Shuth tutors Maiokus in first aid. Medic 1

Term 3: connection with Njall Nail. Gains additional gun combat 1(Slug pistol) while training together.

For the skill package I don't think I need anything.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Nov, 2015 - 9:43am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 9

Rebel over...

Maiokus - confirm the connection, I'm thinking of taking Pilot (Spaceships) +1 or Gun Cbt ( Slug Rifles) 1.

Regarding the Skill Package, is it better to assign skills like Pilot to someone who hasn't got a level, so the group isn't incapacitated because someone is in the Autodoc/jail?

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 26th Nov, 2015 - 9:59am

26th Nov, 2015 - 11:47am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 9

This is Kanin, over...

One last thing. If I have the same skill at level0 it stacks? Because I got basic training with same skills in different careers. I left them at level0 since I did not know.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,