Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 11 of 15

I need an assist. These are my stats - just - Page 11 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 29th Nov, 2015 - 12:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Closed
Discuss  Aericsteele' s Traveller Character Creation Make sure to read the first Post of this Thread for instructions about creating your Character.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation
26th Nov, 2015 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 11

This is Kanin, over...

No problem with Njall. How about the other 2 people? I will fix my carrer basic training skills tonight.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2015 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation
A Friend

Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

Nail I am good with being the recruited help.

I have the longest career history. It should be easy for anyone else to form a connection to Silvertongue. Sent

26th Nov, 2015 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

international QUOTE
I'm afraid Njall's connections two connections are used up ( Maiotokus and Silvertongue )

While those two represent the skills that you can gain through your connections, the other players can still form a connection with your character allowing them to gain a skill point even though you cannot gain more than two. So if you already gained two skill points from connections and another player uses a connection with you for a skill point that player should get a skill point, though you would not gain a third one.

I will allow this because I do not want to have someone miss out on gaining a skill through connections because connections have all be used up. You can form as many connections as you want, though you would only gain the benefit of an extra skill point for two of those connections.

international QUOTE
Enerii wants a damned good vaccsuit, skintight. Half a dozen shirts/pants, couple sets of coveralls for work, shoes & boots, cold weather gear, hat, sunglasses, combo filter/compresser mask, decent utility knife, awol bag to carry that [crap] in, and I'll take an autopistol for my muster bennie.

As far as the regular clothes go (Coveralls, shoes, boots, etc) it would be assumed that you would have these items without having to pay out of your benefits. The same goes for the utility knife and bag. A somewhat skin tight vacc suit would probably have to be around Tech Level 12; tailored vacc suits aren't really available/viable until tech level 14 and would be fairly difficult to come by except in areas with very high tech so it would be much more likely that you would have at TL12 version which would cost 10,000cr for a basic vacc suit/no augments or optional gear attached. The Breather Mask (G. 97) combines a filter and respirator and costs 150cr.

26th Nov, 2015 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 11 Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Krakrefr - In that case, if you're short a connection fall back on Njall. I think there are others with links to make though, so you shouldn't have a problem.

I noticed, having used the online Chargen, that the rank-related mustering out roll applies to each career, so I'll update my character to reflect that ( two missed rolls giving me a contact and some armour - I'm thinking TL12 HEV suit )

27th Nov, 2015 - 7:10am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Creation Character Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Still waiting for Shuth to confirm or deny proposed connection for Term 1.

Everything appears to be shaping up pretty well so far.

29th Nov, 2015 - 7:50am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is The Cynic, over...

Hey Aericsteele,
I selected the following for my benefit roll weapon and armour. I am sure the rules allow them but please let me know what your policy is or in case I misread.

Armour: Combat Armour (TL 14): Protection 16; Mass 6 kg
Weapon: ACR (TL 10): 3d6 damage; Auto: 6; Recoil 0; Mass 3kg; Magazine 40

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2015 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation - Page 11

Rebel over...

I've updated Njall's character sheet to show connections (In history) and equipment from the chargen process (Krakrefr is penciled in).

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2015 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 11

I need an assist.

These are my stats - just don't remember the bonuses.

Strength: 8
Dexterity: 4
Endurance: 10
Intelligence: 13
Education: 10
Social: 9

Also as a follow up to training skills through connections:

Njil Nail Lang - Marq's Term 2 - no training, but Marq was part of the outside recruited help.

Enerii - Marq's Term 3 - Marq trains Persuade to Rank 2.

Maiokus - Marq's 6th Term - Marq and Maiokus on board the same crew and ship. - Marq trains Computer to Rank 1

Anyone else want to draw connections to the infamous, Silvertongue, I still have Terms 1, 4 and 5 open.

Reconcile Edited: Malcolmshaw on 29th Nov, 2015 - 1:12pm

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,