Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 128 of 149

Ajit takes up his position in the back of - Page 128 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 28th Nov, 2016 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
24th Nov, 2016 - 7:14am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 128

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus says, "Alright, I'll do what I can. Can't promise it will be as smooth as your flying Njall." He takes the pilot seat and begins to prepare for docking.

Out of Character: : Pilot skill +1 INT +1.

Maiokus Results:
  • Pilot check on D12 (+2): 13 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2016 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Shouldn't need to do much more than keep station Maiokus."

"We going to risk docking? Safer for us to EVA over, so if there's an ambusher the 'Card can manoeuvre. Also there's no chance of contamination if there's a hazard aboard the derelict."

25th Nov, 2016 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Ajit goes to his locker and dons his smart cloth armor followed by his reflec armor. He then grabs his ACR and heads to find a vacc suit. Finally ready, he returns to the others and prepares to board. Unsure what he may find, Ajit wants to be prepared and glances around at the others waiting for everything to be ready.

Out of Character: The zero-g check is for whenever we do launch, just assum Ajit follows over, and follows Gaden's instructions. Unless I misunderstood Silver's post.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Zero-G on D12 (+0): 3 (1 roll, as D2-12)

26th Nov, 2016 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 128 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Njall collects safety equipment from the locker, hands out emergency suit repair kits, checks the EVA tether is anchored properly and everyones suit seals are secure.

"Let's go for a stroll then." Njall grins through his visor at the others.

27th Nov, 2016 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

The journey across the abyss of space from the Wildcard to the Elena is uneventful, the away team enters the airlock of the derelict ship. Inside is pure darkness, no lights whatsoever are operating, not even emergency lights. Turning on flashlights or lights attached to vac suits reveals a simple airlock that mirrors your own but one thing is apparant and that is the door at the end of the corridor that leads to the crew common area is open as well. Your lights are able to penetrate the darkness into the common room which appears to be vacant.

Out of Character: : I will need marching order please and whoever is in front should make a recon check please.

28th Nov, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus says into his throat mic, as he watches the bridge, "Should I suit up and join the boarding party?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Nov, 2016 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 128

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr enters the airlock and searches for any signs of activity or clues of what may have happened and the airlock is open to space. The beam of his torch is like a tunnel of light in the pitch black background. "Secure the area and let's get some power running guys." The hairs on his back have risen and he feels agitated, maybe there is still danger inside the ship.

Out of Character: : I am going first, if the others do not have a problem with this. I do not mind Cynic coming with us.

Krakrefr Results:
  • Recon +1DM on D6 (+0): 4, 4 (2 rolls)

28th Nov, 2016 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 128

Rebel over...

Ajit takes up his position in the back of the group, prepared to bring up the rear of the expedition. He plans to keep a sharp eye out for any danger, but doesn't think it very likely that anything will approach them from the back. As Krakrefr talks about securing the area and getting power, Ajit takes up his position and closes the hatch behind him, so they can restore some atmosphere too, when they get power. Being engineering minded, Ajit volunteers, "I can go find the powerstation and try to get it working. Njall, why don't you come cover and assist me? All clear?" Ajit addresses this last question to Krakrefr, asking for permission to proceed.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,