Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 129 of 149

Silver continues to follow the away teams - Page 129 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 29th Nov, 2016 - 9:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37451
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 129

Shuth speaking to the away team, "The airlock was open to the ship? That is not good for survival. Makes one wonder what happened? Think we should use this ship to strip it of parts?"

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2016 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

The team moves forward quickly to get out of the fatal funnel that is the corridor but they remain alert with weapons at the low ready as they fie into the crew commons. The beams from the flashlights dart across the room at first but once it is obvious that the room is clear and there are no immediate hazards they slow to a search pattern. The room is empty except for a scratched and worn metal table that is bolted to the floor, any loose items were obviously ejected when the airlock opened. One thing that does stand out to Krakrefr in particular is a discoloration on the walls and on the refrigerator unit that is built into the wall near what would be the "Kitchen" area. Upon closer inspection Krakrefr sees what appears to be blood splatter.

The door to the cargo bay is closed, as are the doors to the crew staterooms but the door to the bridge is open.



29th Nov, 2016 - 12:42am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

"Sure Ajit, I'll come with. Power is priority. If the fuel hasn't all been vented."



29th Nov, 2016 - 10:19am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 129 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "If we are splitting up we should set a meeting point and a timeframe. How long do you think it will take you to find this thing Ajit?" says Gaden. "Do you think that anything may suggest an ambush Krakrefr? They may be trying to draw us deeper into the ship."



29th Nov, 2016 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Ajit replies to Gaden, "It shouldn't take more than a few minutes to find the power plant, and another 30 minutes to an hour to figure out if it is repairable, but actually doing the repairs could take a while, depending on the damage. How about we check in every hour, and we'll set a rendezvous when we know more?" Ajit checks with Krakrefr before leaving, making sure he feels that everything is secure here and Ajit nor Njall are needed any more.



29th Nov, 2016 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is Kanin, over...

"There seems to be blood on the walls thereā€¦ a fight maybe?" says Krakrefr and closes to the wall to inspect it and tries find any more clues. He keeps hearing the others as he opens the refrigerator unit carefully. "Ok, I am going with Ajit, maybe he will need a hand at engineering. We meet here or on the bridge? Let's keep the time apart at a minimum."

Out of Character: I roll for investigation at 0DM, first recon is if there are any dangers in the refrigerator (Total -1DM) and second recon is for covering the route to engineering (Total +1DM). I do not answer Gaden's question because I am waiting my roll results.

Attached Image Edited: Morfeas on 29th Nov, 2016 - 6:11pm

Krakrefr Results:
  • Invenstigate on D6 (+0): 5, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Recon -1DM on D6 (+0): 1, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Recon +1DM on D6 (+0): 3, 5 (2 rolls)


Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Nov, 2016 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 129

Rebel over...

"That blood splash from a gunshot or something else Krakrefr?"

Njall swings his lights across the doors and iris valves, checking for seals. The staterooms will obviously have lost atmosphere, but may still have their contents if the doors are closed.

"Check the iris valves. If the Bridge or Cargo Bay hatches are sealed there may be atmosphere. If so we ought to crank the airlock closed before we open them."



Post Date: 29th Nov, 2016 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 129

Silver continues to follow the away teams progress by tracking them on the scanners.

"Maiokus, can we train the turret on the other ship's airlock? We could cover our team's retreat.?"


 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,