Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 132 of 149

"We are not repressurising this hull." - Page 132 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Dec, 2016 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
6th Dec, 2016 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 132

Rebel over...

Ajit relates this information to those gathered around him, as well as to those back on the Wildcard, through his neural comm. He says "I can't find anything too wrong with this ship, except that it is out of fuel. If we could get some more we could restart the power plant and get environmental systems back up and running. Do we want to proceed with that route, or just scavenge what we can to repair critical systems on the 'Card?"

Out of Character: Sorry to ask this question here, but it saves me a post. How hard would it be to transfer fuel from the 'Card to this ship? With a gas giant right nearby, the 'Card could donate much of its fuel, and then while it refuels, we can finish getting this ship up and running.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2016 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Out of Character: : I was thinking along those same lines.

In Character: : "Maiokus, the fueling lines, where are they? Could you get us close to the derelict to refuel her?"

6th Dec, 2016 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

"The crew thought venting fuel and shutting down the systems would save them. They were wrong, but we ought to find out why they thought it before we spin her up again. Starting with this poor guy's last words, I bet he had a theory about what happened here - he crippled his own ship after all."

Njall carefully and respectfully takes the recorder from the dead man's hand and sees, if it has power, what is on it and when it was recorded. The 24 hours before the last entry will probably be interesting....

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 132 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"I agree something seems fishy here. Lets look at logs and see what if any information we can gather. I think scavenging any useful parts from her and bringing to the card is the way to go."

7th Dec, 2016 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus nods, "I think I can do that. It might require a spacewalk though." Maiokus brings up the schematics from the library and looks for the power plant to check to see how they could get fuel to the derelict and to find out whether or not they have to reposition, etc.

Out of Character: : +1 Pilot +1 INT.

Maiokus Results:
  • Pilot check on D12 (+2): 4 (1 roll, as D2-12)

7th Dec, 2016 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Rebel over...

Ajit acknowledges the doc, but counters with "Almost all the logs are electronic, we won't be able to check them without power. This is the problem with a spaceship, it needs power for even the tiniest function. We can take what we want, or we can investigate what happened here, but I don't know if we want to take the time to do both. It would seem whatever happened here was tragic, but is over, maybe we should leave well enough alone and just grab whatever valuables are left."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2016 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 132

The Referee relays...

Njall finds that the recorder does still have some power remaining, it is an audio recording device. Its contents appear to be mostly minor logs regarding various remainders for the ships engineer, lists of parts needed but the content shifts significantly the last few entries, unfortunately there is no time stamp for any of the entries:

ENTRY 1

Damned headaches are back. Making it hard to think straight. The captains on me to prep the power plant for jump but it’s getting hard to concentrate. Maybe when we arrive I’ll check in with a space port doctor. Of course with Erica seeing things she could easily send us into a misjump. I told the captain as much but he doesn’t seem to care. I guess we’ll just have to see what happens. END

ENTRY 2

Couldn’t think straight… I think I fouled up the power grid during the jump, or was it the fuel? Man, my frickin head… can’t sleep. Somethings going on; Erica’s really starting to lose it. Vance keeps getting on Tom about bugs or something in the crew commons. I haven’t seen any bugs but Vance is insistent. *Groans* I should test the fuel, make sure it was properly refined… fuel processors may be on the fritz. END

ENTRY 3

Oh no..no, no! I think I just vented the fuel! I just! Can’t think! No one can! Going crazy *painful scream* My head! My head! Please make it stop! *long pause* Won’t be long, power’s going to go *sigh* I don’t think we’re going to make it. I’m the closest to sane that's left. Tom keeps going on about colors, and after one of the passengers killed Erica… Vance… he opened the airlock “they’ve spread to the bridge” he kept saying “the vacuum of space will kill them!” I don’t know what happened, the ship went on lock down when he broke the airlock seals but I imagine Vance was able to override some of the doors. The door to the crew commons is still closed… even so can’t get to the ships locker *groans in pain* can’t get to my vac suit. Crew commons is probably exposed. Doesn’t matter; can’t believe I dumped the fuel… feel like my head is going to explode! Everything’s so confused…

7th Dec, 2016 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 132

Rebel over...

"We are not repressurising this hull."
Njall switches channel to transmit to Wildcard
"Doc, we're going to need a scan and decontamination when we get back. Sounds like some damn psionic xeno. Can you set up in the airlock? We'll search and strip here first, so you've time."

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 7th Dec, 2016 - 11:29pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,