Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 27 of 149

In Character: Enerii comms, "I'm - Page 27 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 20th Dec, 2015 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
19th Dec, 2015 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 27

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus nods to Nahi in gratitude and follows Silvertongue back to the ship, every now and again turning back to make sure he isn't being followed.

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2015 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Thanks for your advice. Call us when the parts are ready. "

Njall joins Silvertongue and Maiokus. On the way back to through the Starport he assess what sort of facilities/amenities there are - what goods and services, any bars, many civilians? Also keeping an eye out for surveillance.

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Recon 0 on D12 (+0): 2 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2015 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Silvertongue comms the Wildcard,

"I need everyone on alert. Secure the perimeter of the ship, we may have had a non-scheduled visit from some saboteurs. Anything! I mean absolutely anything out of the ordinary let us know immediately.we are en route back to your location."

To Maikokus, Gaden, and Njall,

"Continue your return to the ship, I will re-check the starport for suspicious activity or poersons and rejoin you at the ship in 20 minutes."

With that Silvertongue doubles his already quick pace and cuts a nearly straight b-line for the Wildcards position then disappears into the crowds and confusion.

19th Dec, 2015 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 27 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

"I am concerned about our fuel. I will run a ship perimeter check." Says Krakrefr and wears his vest. In a minute he is outside and starts his patrol. The gas mask filters are hanging like long wiskers from his nostrils.

Krakrefr Results:
  • Investigation 0(Int11) on D6 (+1): 6, 5 (2 rolls)

19th Dec, 2015 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Krakrefr walks down the ramp and turns the corner in time to see a man wearing a breather mask dressed in dock workers attire attaching something to the fuselage of the ship, another man stands next to him looking about. When the lookout sees Krakrefr he nudges his companion and says something. The man attaching the object stops and looks to Krakrefr and they both turn and run in the opposite direction!

Njall and Silvertongue move through the terminal back toward the ship. The terminal is fairly crowded, mostly civilians with a few military personnel in the mix. There are a few bars and restaurants located in a central area that connects to the various terminals; most of the amenities found here seem to be designed to cater to businessmen, merchants, and travelers. Silvertongue veers off into the crowd as Njall continues to make his way back to the gate where the Wildcard is docked. As he does so he could swear that he sees someone trying to tail him; he can't make out much of a description other than a human male dressed in basic civilian style clothing who appears to be trying a little too hard to blend into the crowd while also trying to keep up with Silvertounge and maintain something of a distance (Something Silvertongue is able to recognize given his background).

"Orbital resupply generally is not seen as very cost effective given the cost of fuel for shuttle craft to go back and forth" Nahi's voice comes over the comms "I can make arrangements for it but you're likely to get a reduced payment on any freight shipped if you do it that way. Did you want me to make contact with a representative from the Coalition regarding your other matter?"

Out of Character: : I'm going to include spare parts as part of your monthly maintenance cost so you don't have to pay any extra there.

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2015 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Character: When Enerii hears about the object, he grabs his mask and handgun, holsters it fast, grabs his toolbox and heads for the lock. "Don't play with that object til I get there, Krak! Let me check it out!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2015 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 27

Silvertongue pauses for just a minute, "Nahi, can we get starport security to help detain a few individuals?"

Over the comm unit Silvertongue gives a description of the one man who was tailing him, while he checks for the inevitable second and third man that would be the first's backup.

(Investigate +2, Intelligence +2)

Silvertongue switches comm freqs and attempts to get the Wildcard's security team on line. "Enerii. Kark. Shuth. Status report. We have trouble inside the starport. Say again, what is your status?"

Reconcile Edited: Malcolmshaw on 20th Dec, 2015 - 3:15am

Post Date: 20th Dec, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 27

In Character: Enerii comms, "I'm going to check it out, Silver. Krak, if you can, follow those khesters, but don't engage! Alive want them, yes?"

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,