Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 29 of 149

In Character: : "Because the payout is - Page 29 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2015 - 2:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 29

In Character: Enerii says "Huh. Looks like some kind of tracker. Krak, keep an eye out while I peel this sucker off." He digs in his toolbag for the appropriate tools to remove it and take the cover off.

Out of Character: 2nd roll is to see if he can determine the range of the tracking device. Local, continental, or to help a pirate ship/customs inspector (Like there's a difference sometimes) to track the 'Card in space...

Sponsored Links:
21st Dec, 2015 - 9:32am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "Once we get that thing off the ship, we should consider wrapping things up here asap. I have a feeling the longer we stay here, the more entangled into faction politics we will get," says Gaden, still occasionally sighting down his rifle. "Enerii, you think there is anyway we can find out where it came from?"

21st Dec, 2015 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Rebel over...

Njall gathers from the comms that everyone but Silvertongue is back at the ship, so he heads there himself. After checking in with the crew he gets his laser pistol, scoped rifle and flak jacket, with his IR goggles ready if needed. Next Njall gets the Repair Robots to run an external search of the Wildcard, looking for any anomalies on the hull, in the scoop inlets, around the engines ports/vents, on or in the landing gear, the fuel and power connectors ( and parts that a starship operator knows about but I can't think of smile.gif ). He monitors their progress both to spot odd items himself and to prevent the robot from interfering with anything that might explode. He will check the hull with the IR goggles in case that shows up anything, and the rifle sights will allow close inspection.

21st Dec, 2015 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 29 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

"Iza guys, call me Kanin or at least Krakr", says Krakrefr with a grin and rather annoyed. He helps Enerii remove the tracker.

Out of Character:Iza means something like "Geez" in Vargr. My word. biggrin.gif

Krakrefr Results:
  • Mechanic1 (Int+1) on D6 (+1): 3, 3 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

In Character: : "Secure the Wildcard while I try and shake my tails. Taking off without fuel, replacement parts, and equipment can be decided once the full diagnostic is done of the ship."

Switching to Nahi's comm, "I will be in the food court with three men not of my crew. Please send security there to help with figuring out who they are and their affiliations."

As Silver watches his two other tails, attempt to look nonchalant, Silver strolls over to the security guards nearest him. "Excuse me, I am Marq Frazure, the Captain of the Wildcard. I just left the Liaison's offices and found myself being followed. Am I or my crew under suspicion or scrutiny for anything in regards to the Coalition?"

Only pausing momentarily, Silver describes the two men currently tailing him and the original one from before. "I am heading to the food court, I believe they will follow me. Would you please ask a security to join me there in say 10 minutes. Thanks."

With that Silver leaves the two guards and makes a direct route for the food courts and the nearest tail. As he passes by the man tailing him, he says so only he could hear, "Care to join me for some NuChen and Lo Mein, my treat?" When the man looks startled, Silver walks away, smiles at him, and then nods in the direction of the food court.

Arriving at the food booths, he places two orders and takes the food to a table, where Silver can put his back to the wall and see the entire area before him. Picking up the provided utensils, Silver begins eating while maintaining surveillance on the three pursuers.

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Character: Enerii comms, "I can think of about 7 billion suspects off the top of my head, Gaden. Most of them don't seem to like us very much. Somebody wanna remind me why we thought coming here was such a wizard idea?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Dec, 2015 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 29

Shuth will stay by the main hatch to make sure that only crew members come through the door so others can focus on other things and lot worry about unknowns coming onto the ship itself.

22nd Dec, 2015 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 29

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : "Because the payout is two and a half times the going rate and we like to eat. You get that thing off yet?"

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,