Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 58 of 149

In Character: "I got it Maiokus" - Page 58 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 17th Feb, 2016 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2016 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 58

"Just so we are clear I am not giving up my stateroom. IF we need a stewardess why not hire Adaline? I will have the injured ready to be off loaded once we get to port. Maybe have the Major contact start port and have some medical crews ready to transport the injured to a local hospital."

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2016 - 12:02am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"If Adeline is qualified as a Steward that would be ideal. There's no question of using the sickbay for passengers, or bumping crew. But we do have empty states, and a mortgage to pay. Open a channel to GTC at the Starport. Let them know what medical facilities your patients need so they can be ready. You're best placed to tell 'em."

"Silvertongue, we've got fuel for the Power Plant, but I don't want to pay for J-Fuel. Let's see if we can process the sea-water, and if not scoop the Giant on the way out."

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 17th Feb, 2016 - 12:05am

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Finishing his work out, Silver comms back to Njall, "Njall, I trust you know what you are doing. Anything to save some money on this trip."

"Doc, do you need me to help with your communication with the Major?"

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 58 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"Yes that would be helpful Silver. I can give some details on what the transports will be facing with those who are injured and the more critical can be taken to the hospital first with the better crews and then the less severe ones can be taken after that." Shuth will go into more detail about what each patient will need while being transported and when arriving at a hospital for Silver to help transmit to the major so that transport crews can be waiting at the starport.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Not wasting anymore time, Silver raises the Major via the comm freq obtained earlier.

Relaying the exact needs of the wounded on board, Silver also checks for confirmation on refuel, and clearance to leave as soon as the wounded are off loaded and passengers secured, if any.

17th Feb, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr does a thorough check in the cargo area and the areas were the wounded are. The crew is very close for anything to happen now and he still has a bad taste in his mouth from Eneri's electrocution. After this he goes to his cabin and cleans and checks his weapons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Feb, 2016 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 58

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus keys the ships comms, "Krakrefr if you're still in the cargo bay can you check the inventory to find out how much space we have left? If we can carry some things to Whanga we can perhaps make some extra credits."

He says to himself, "Hell perhaps after this we can have a meal like kings instead of pawns."

17th Feb, 2016 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 58

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "I got it Maiokus" says Gaden. "Busy work is better than no work I suppose." Going over the ship manifest and cargo, he tallies up the figures. Reflecting on Enerii's fate, he chortles quietly. "And that's why I don't play with the sensors, seems the experience can be rather shocking if you don't know what you're doing."

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,