Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 59 of 149

Krakrefr takes a cold shower to wash over - Page 59 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 18th Feb, 2016 - 9:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 38024
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
17th Feb, 2016 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 59

The Referee relays...

Doc arrives on the bridge to find that there is nothing he can do for Enerri, the shock appeared to have killed him almost instantly. Enerri's eyes stare wide and lifeless at the ceiling. Doc and Njall take Enerri's body to low berth and stored in one of the cryo tubes until it can be properly disposed of.

After Enerri's body is secured Njall returns to the bridge and restarts the pre-flight process once more and finds that the sensors/comms panel appears to be working normally once more. The Wildcard gently rises from the landing pad at the facility, its thrusters fire and she surges forward on its way back to the space port.

Silver makes contact with the Major via the radio and the Major informs him that it would appear the mission was a success, the GTC would be happy to refill your fuel tanks for you when you land.

Standing next to Doc, her clothes covered in blood stains, Adeline looks a mess. Silver would remember that the last time he saw her years ago, she had never been anywhere near combat and would assume that this was her first real experience dealing with combat wounds. Adelines face is pale, her eyes droop with fatigue but she nods when the subject of passenger's comes up "I have some experience as a steward" she says "I'll look into getting some passengers when we get to the space port. We can discuss my salary later" she gives a weak and tired smirk.

You encounter no resistance or obstacles on the return trip. The Wildcard sets down at the space port and maintenence crews immediately rush in to begin refueling her. Adeline disembarks and heads for the terminal to look into available passengers and freight.

Available Passengers
*Low: 9
*Middle: 8
*High: 2

Available Freight
6 Minor Lots
**10 tons Basic Electronics
**15 tons Luxury Goods
**20 tons Luxury Goods
**25 tons Basic Electronics
**30 tons Vehicles
**15 tons Basic Raw Materials
8 Major
**50 tons Basic Manufactured Goods
**60 tons Basic Raw Materials
**40 tons Basic Machine parts
**30 tons Advanced Electronics
**20 Tons Basic Ore
**40 tons Medical Supplies
**50 Tons Pharmaceuticals
**30 Tons Basic Manufactured Goods

Out of Character: : I basically disregarded the call in regarding injured because in my last post I noted that the Colonel oversaw the offloading of the injured soldiers because they had medivac on the way so the Wildcard did not have to transport any wounded.
Regarding passengers, I don't generally count cargo space against low/middle passengers as theirs is usually carry on luggage and such that will fit in the state rooms or compartments in the cryo tubes but each high passenger does take up 1 ton of cargo space so keep that in mind when taking on passengers. Adeline has Steward/2.

Attached Image QUOTE (Pg. 160)
Each level of Steward skill allows a character to care for two high passage passengers or five middle passage passengers. A steward can mix his levels of Steward skill to care for High and Middle passengers at the same time.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

After Adaline returns with passenger potentials as well as cargo to transport, Silver sits her down for a minute.

"Adaline, the compound we have in the cargo bay. Have you ever heard of it before?"

"The reason I ask is because the price per ton of this stuff seems a bit low. 2,500 credits per ton, does that sound right?"

Pausing for a moment, he thumbs his throat comm, "Should we contact the Captain of the Zenith and see if they need anything from planet side? Also, I wonder if the good Captain would be willing to do us a favor and confirm details on Doctor Crane."

17th Feb, 2016 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

019-1115
0930hrs


Adeline shakes her head as she sits down and gives Silver a look of utter exhaustion "I'm not a merchant Marq or a chemist, I have no idea if you're getting taken" she snaps then sighs and brings her hand up to rub her temple "I'm sorry. It's been a very long day and I still have to see to the loading of any passengers we choose to take on board."

She did have time to at least change clothes before heading out to the terminal, understanding that it probably wouldn't look good walking through the terminal with blood stained clothes. She has made an attempt at brushing her hair but it is still disheveled and matted in places. "I know we've barely said two words to each other since my recovery and I'm sorry, its just...a lot to take in" she sighs "I certainly didn't expect to ever see you again, especially on a planet like Ruie. Then again, I suppose it makes sense. Where else can one disappear if not in the Spinward Marches." The last sentence said with a tone of bitterness that in her fatigue she is less capable of hiding.

At this point you have all been awake for more than twenty-four hours, have been involved in a fairly significant fire fight, and spent the wee morning hours loading cargo into the Wildcard with very little rest in between. You are all exhausted and everyone suffers a -2DM to all skill and ability checks until you get at least eight hours of uninterrupted sleep.

Shuth looks like death warmed over, the walking dead as he has a chance to return to the stateroom turned sickbay. Shuth's clothes are stained with blood and sweat, the floors of the stateroom are also stained with streaks of red where blood dripped down onto the floor and was then sent across the floor in lines as the Wildcard surged forward during take off.

Krakrefr had helped offload the wounded from the Wildcard, the image of blood stained floors stays with him as he sits in his room dissembling and cleaning his weapons. The silence of the room is almost deafening and in stark contrast to the sounds of combat that he so recently experienced.

Gaden keeps himself busy in the cargo bay going over and compiling the ships cargo manifest in the event of inspection, though he must consciously fight back the fatigue that is attempting to set in. Meanwhile if Maiokus wants to plan a flight path to the Whanga system he may do so but if he is going to attempt to calculate the jump to the next system he will need to make an astrogation check and apply the -2DM for fatigue until/unless he gets some rest.

Attached Image Edited: Aericsteele on 17th Feb, 2016 - 9:57pm



Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Page 59 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"Doc, do you have anything to keep Maiokus and Njall on their feet and alert until we clear the atmosphere?"

"Adaline, let us get all the passengers, Low, Middle, and High berths. Secure the Major Pharma Lot and the Minor Electronics Lot. That would put at a total tonnage of 86 including the compound and the forklifts already in the cargo bay."

"Njall, Maiokus, Doc. Get some rest. Figure 2 hours min and 3 hours max to get us loaded and ready to make atmo."

"Krakrefr. Gaden. I am coming to help secure cargo and passengers. Once everything is secure and we are ready to lift off, we will wake Njall, Maiokus, and Doc."

"Adaline, any personal effects we need to secure before you are ready to leave, Ruie?"

"I am available if anyone should need a hand, just try and be careful. Sleep deprivation is just as dangerous as taking a bullet."

17th Feb, 2016 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"I'll be glad to get my head down, but if you want me up and flying in only a couple of hours Doc Shuth'll have to jump-start me with something better than coffee. It'll probably take time to load passengers and cargo. Anyway, you've got to clean the ship up first. That blood and such is not Jumping with us. The passengers won't take it and the hold will be unbearable. The GTC can send us some cleaners. It's their blood, they can come collect it."

Tiredness has made him irritable and callous. Njall picks up his weapons and equipment and goes to his room, stows everything, washes quickly and goes to bed. He wishes he could just crash, but things must be done properly.

Attached Image Edited: Bindoner on 17th Feb, 2016 - 11:19pm



Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

"I would advise that everyone get some shut eye. If we need to take some shifts to make sure that things are cleaned up before loading passengers and cargo then fine. We will talk about stimulus drugs if we are not able to get everyone some rest. Adeline go get some rest then we can gather you things. As for me I will be sleeping in my State room."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Feb, 2016 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 59

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus follows Njall out of the bridge and heads out to the cabin. "Well not as great a haul as we had hoped on this compound. I'm glad to be off this rock soon in any case," he says to Njall, "After a nap, I'll plot the jump to Forboldn and we can be on our way."

Maiokus heads to his cabin, strips his combat armor and weapons off and doesn't even bother taking his boots off before falling asleep.



18th Feb, 2016 - 9:13am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 59

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr takes a cold shower to wash over the dirt and grit of the past day. He sits in a chair in the bridge of the Wildcard and sleeps there. The uncomfortable position will keep me somewhat alert if any alarms sound. He will rest properly when the ship will be off planet.




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,