Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 7 of 149

In Character: : Maiokus nods to Njall. "Aye, - Page 7 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 3:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2015 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 7

Shuth looks at Krakrefr and says, "Oh hey he is with me. So Krakrefr is all ready to head back to the ship?" Shuth will thank Karmina for her help and head back to the ship.

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2015 - 11:21am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

"Yes, he have matters to discuss."

Kakrefr still is on edge, although he does not show it.

1st Dec, 2015 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

Wonday 002-1115 Imperial Calandar

On arrival in the docking bay you see the Wildcard sitting peacefully tucked between a far trader and what looks to be a seeker/scout, both of which appear to be in much better condition; their presence flanking the Wildcard only serves to exacerbate the run down appearance of your own vessel.

Rust has formed in some of the joints and on some areas of the Wildcard’s plating and what once was likely a sleek hull is now riddled with pits and creases where the metal has been reworked and dents have been worked out on numerous occasions. Despite her age, however, she projects an air of sturdiness and experience; a history of long and numerous treks through space consistently delivering her crew and her cargo to their destinations, seems to be etched into her exterior and emits an aura of rugged beauty. The word “Wildcard” is etched on the fuselage along with an image of a playing card emblazoned with the image of a maniacal joker/jester grinning as though he has something up his sleeve.

A group of workers moves up the ships ramp with a large crate floating alongside them, an “autodoc,” they say if questioned, they were sent to install it in the sickbay. The interior of the ship is not unlike the exterior, obviously worn but adequately maintained. There are some areas throughout the corridors that appear to be missing plating, often exposing a series of wires or electrical circuits. Just like the hull, the interior appears to have been worked over several times, some areas, particularly those that run wires or circuitry from the sensor array, seem to be purposefully left without plating as they were frequently accessed and after a time the crew didn’t bother replacing the plates, knowing that they would simply be removing them again in a short amount of time.

You eventually find your way to the bridge where you have all convened. The ships power is currently being fed by a conduit from the station and a low hum can be heard as the lights occasionally flicker slightly and every once in a while you could swear that you catch a faint whiff of bacon in the air.

Out of Charater: We can assume everyone is on the bridge at this point to discuss what you would like to do.

2nd Dec, 2015 - 2:19am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 7 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus gives the briefing. Fills everyone in.

Out of Character: : posted that early is on previous page in case anyone wants to reference it.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2015 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

"I think it sounds as good of a plan as any. I will go with what everyone decides. I will go check on the medical facilities and make sure the robot is installed in a good place."

2nd Dec, 2015 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

This is Kanin, over...

"I am in", the Vargr is next to the bridge's glass looking the port, outside. His hearing is keen enough to hear the others like he is sitting next to them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Dec, 2015 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 7

Rebel over...

In Character: : "Ok, Ruie then. Amber Zone. Tainted air. Fungal spores is all Library app. Gives. Filthy dirt-sider air, I don't see the attraction. I'm going to get a combi-mask. Anyone else want one while I'm about it?

The other thing about Ruie, it says here Balkanised. Could be problems if our cargo is in the wrong part. Better get some details off this Doctor. "

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 2nd Dec, 2015 - 2:27pm

2nd Dec, 2015 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 7

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus nods to Njall. "Aye, pick one up for me. Let me know the damage when you get back."

He turns to Silvertongue. "What do you think? Want to contact the mad scientist and see what you can get out of him?"

Out of Character: : I was looking at skills in character sheets and examining ship roles.
Shuth - Medic, but could be handy for computer related stuff.

Enerii - Mechanic and Sensors operations.

Krakrefr - You have a range of usable skills. Secondary mechanic and astrogation. Recon and computers also good.

Silvertongue - Sweet talker and low down dirty deceiver. And good for stealth ops. ASSASSIN!

Njall - Pilot and J-Drive Engineer. I think you work best as pilot, but when we jump you should be in engineering.

Maiokus - Astrogation, M-Drive engineer and secondary pilot.

What do you guys think? I'm kind of running with assumption our characters worked this out before.

For the Referee: Do you need me to flesh out Maiokus' background further?

Reconcile Edited: Maiokus on 2nd Dec, 2015 - 3:47pm

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,