Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 91 of 149

Krakrefr gets the brass lighter and lights - Page 91 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 21st Apr, 2016 - 6:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37903
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2016 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 91

If we can get a full complement of low berth we can head out any time. Even medium berth will work. But yes lets get ready and get out of here.

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2016 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

“I doubt it” Adeline replies to Silvers question regarding passengers, “Whanga has a very low population and consists primarily of the scientists that are attempting to prepare the world for colonization. I doubt there will be much outbound traffic or cargo. I suppose we could check on cargo, a small minor frieght lot is better than nothing.”.



20th Apr, 2016 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr is outside, at the edge of the outer cargo doors and looks at the landscape when he hears the comm with Silver and the other party. He curses in mother tongue and spits on the ground, many cosmetic adjectives for the lady Vargr and the doctor passing through his lips. He enters the ship grumply, empties the ready shells from the shotgun and puts on the safety.

"If we want the money we better get this damned mutt… You will find me with Shuth.", his anger showing in his voice.

He heads to the med-bay (I assume that Shuth is in there at all times?) to discuss about the beast.

Attached Image Edited: Morfeas on 20th Apr, 2016 - 10:03am



20th Apr, 2016 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 91 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus scratches his chin and considers a cup of coffee. He decides to have one after plugging in the coordinates. He places his hands on the keyboard and brings up the star map and begins to make the calculations.

"Yeah a vacation would be nice." He says to the others. As an after thought, "Do we need to fuel up?"

Maiokus Results:
  • Astrometrics on D12 (+3): 13 (1 roll, as D2-12)


Post Date: 20th Apr, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

As Shuth looks up from reviewing some procedures he notices that Krakrefr seems to be in a foul mood. "I take it you are here to discuss the possibility of us transporting a sedated animal back to this rock. I can tell you that while the money sounds good I am not sold on it and think we can do better some place else and make money safer. I highly doubt that it will be as straight forward and easy as they try to make it sound. Let someone else risk serious imprisonment or worse for taking a animal from a protected area. Just my thoughts on all of this."

20th Apr, 2016 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr sits on a chair and stores the shotgun to his side. He takes opens a pouch on his jacket and gets his pipe. He cleans it and prepares it.

"Well Doc, under normal cirqumstances I wouldn't have a problem to go for a safari hunt. We hunt things like this animal since pups, back in my homeworld. But this doctor, and especially his Vargr pet, makes me uneasy. I do not trust them at all. What tells us that they will not bait us again in a perilous planetfall or pay us half again with promises of better payment and more dangers down the way? I need the money and the Wildcard needs her repairs, but… I really am conflicted about this."

He makes a pause, looking at Shuth and then his clean pipe. He starts putting tobbaco into it.

"If we get the job, I do not want any surprises. I prefer to transport the beast tranquilized AND caged. The void is not my natural habitat, as is yours I believe… can we work in a heavy tranquilizer? I also believe that we need some deep penetration, taking into account that this animal is like a walking tank. Can we give an aggressive stimulant just before we give them the animal, so to give them some payback? What you say?"

He shows a lighter and his ready pipe.

"Do you mind?"



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2016 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 91

"No go ahead and have a smoke." Shuth looks around as he thinks. Looking back at krakrefr, "I do not trust him either. While it could be a nice easy grab and go I do not think it will be at all. If it was easy he would have gone and gotten it already. I just feel that this mission if we take it will cost us more than what they will be paying us."

"We can do much better elsewhere with other cargo and passengers."

21st Apr, 2016 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 91

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr gets the brass lighter and lights the pipe. He leaves a heavy plum to hover over him. He gets his dataslate and checks the planet info.

"Well, there are also indications that there are Ancient's ruins. Now… this makes me thrilled, imagine finding something! The low TL makes the planetfall looks very easy, they should not even have the proper tracking equipment. Hm" he strokes his chin fur. "I am still undecided though. If we get access to a proper TL spacestation and fix our ship, I would want to get the job.", he gets a long puff, "We should stay in space if we want to make money."




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,