Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 96 of 149

Hearing the orders, Maiokus unstraps and nods - Page 96 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 9th May, 2016 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 37562
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
7th May, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 96

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus looks at Ajit then to Silvertongue. "Shall we hail them? Though without an IFF signal, they might be pirates. If I recall correctly, Type S's can be easily fitted with turrets."



Sponsored Links:
7th May, 2016 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

"Possibly a Jumpcusser. We're their ideal target. Slow, unarmed, no fuel to jump out. Type S'll have a turret alright. And they've got twice our speed. Best bet is 'surrender' " (Njall indicates quote marks with his fingers) "When they board, kill them and counter-board. Maximum of 8 with the life-support on those ships. Long term. If it comes to that, Adeline would make a good 'Captain' to give in to them while we prepare to receive our guests.Get the bounty, and put the Type-S in for Prize Money. Or just strip out the sensors, turret and spares."



Post Date: 8th May, 2016 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Shuth works on getting the spare gear out of the locker and taking it to the bridge so the Crew can be ready for what ever happens. Once everyone is outfitted he will head back to sick bay. "Hope it does not come to a fight but if it does I will be ready to treat wounded."

Post Date: 8th May, 2016 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Page 96 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Silver laughs at Njall's comment about stripping the other ship. "Parts delivery, en route, I like it."

He tells Adeline to take command and follow her instincts. He then motions to Gaden and Krakrefr to join him outside the bridge. He begins escorting the Doc back to sickbay.

Tapping the throat mic, "I say we go low light for the rest of the ship and leave the bridge, lit warm and cozy like."

As he is in front of the others, he flicks his wrist and waits for the foldsword to fall into his hand. Then reaches into the small of his back for the body pistol. Magazine checked, he returns the pistol. Flicking his wrist he ignites the foldsword, de-ignites it, checks the battery and stores the sword.

Stopping to look at Gaden, "Recommendations? This is your turf not mine."

8th May, 2016 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

#648815
Krakrefr turns lazely to his chairs and nods to Ajit. "Nice to meet you, I am not only a grunt, I am also a scientist, mostly xenology… if that helps". His accent is a bit heavy, as humaniti is not his mother tongue. He turns back reading his book.
#649295 (Now)
"Here we go again… " says Krakrefr as he gives Gaden his rifle. He shows the weapon in his other hand, "But I prefer the shotgun for the cqc inside ships." He loads two cells into the breach and cocks the weapon.



9th May, 2016 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

Rebel over...

Ajit quickly dons his armor and then checks his two rifles. He readies the ACR, and stores the laser rifle in easy reach under the sensors console. He stays on the bridge with Adeline to monitor the ship and protect the bridge. Finally Ajit makes sure his neural comm is synched to the right channel. He hears Marq call over the comms about the lights and feels satisfied that he is ready to face this threat.



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 96

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

In Character: "I agree with Njall. We need to start anti-bording measures stat. All non-essentials should join me in defending the docking bay and prepare to repel boarders. Grab any supplies you need. Once we are all gathered I'll go over a tactical plan." On the way Gaden stops to don a vacc suit and grab his launcher before heading to the bay. While waiting for the rest of the crew he scouts the area looking for suitable defenses and cover. Having spent years in the marines conducting operations just like these, Gaden know that initial contact can be the turning point and does his best to assure the 'Card gets the upper hand.

Out of Character: I'll make both a recon and tactics check to try and set up a scene that gives the crew any advantages I can.

Baron Gaden Baenre Results:
  • Tactics on D12 (+2): 14 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Recon on D12 (+2): 8 (1 roll, as D2-12)


9th May, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 96

This is The Cynic, over...

Hearing the orders, Maiokus unstraps and nods to Njall, Ajit, and Adelaine. "Hold down the fort while I'm gone, will ya?" He says with a wink. "Good luck!"

He strides to his cabin, boots sounding off the deck with a low metallic thunk, thunk, thunk. Once to his room, Maiokus changes into his combat armor and helmet and grabs his ACR and autopistol just in case along with the ammo. He then heads to meet with Gaden, Silver, and the rest of the boarding repelling party.




 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,