Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 112 of 149

Before the boarding party arrives, Maiokus - Page 112 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 28th Jul, 2016 - 4:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
21st Jul, 2016 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 112

The Referee relays...

"Maoikus, this is Captain Kimberly Gunnach, commander of the Imperial Ship Selene. There appears to be some confusion here. We responded to your distress signal and have completed a search of the scout ship but we've found no crew members on board. As expected, the crew manifest has been wiped. What happened exactly, and where is the crew of this scout ship? Do you have any injured that need tending to? Over."

Peering outside of the bridge window you can see the Selene hovering near the scout vessel, she is a small patrol cruiser with spot lights pouring over the hull of the scout ship. Attached to the scout ships hull you can see a small launch that appears to be linked up with the airlock.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 21st Jul, 2016 - 4:58pm

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2016 - 10:07am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Njall finishes disguising the turret under panels and spares behind the loaders, then rushes to his stateroom where he stows his suit before heading to the bridge.

26th Jul, 2016 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus clears his throat before replying.

"Commander Gunnach, we spotted the scout on our radar when we arrived in system from jump. It managed to intercept our course, and demanded that we allow them to dock under the threat of being fired upon. We acquiesced to their demands due to the fact that we were unable to defend ourselves. They took our Captain hostage, there was an altercation and he was shot and badly wounded. Luckily, we have veterans in our crew and we were able to defend ourselves and repel their attack. I can confirm that we killed two crew members of the scout and then secured their ship. Our crew and passengers are now safe, and our captain and wounded are under the care of our in house doctor. We require no further assistance. The S-1 is yours, Commander."

26th Jul, 2016 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 112 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

There is a long moment of silence before Captain Gunnach speaks again, "Ok" she says with hint of doubt in her voice "Any ideas as to the other crew? I would find it odd if they were attempting to engage in piracy with only two crew members. Did you not encounter any others? This is all highly irregular… "

27th Jul, 2016 - 4:36am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

In Character: : Maiokus calmly replies, "There were no signs of other crew members. It is possible they got desperate and acted with a plan that was botched from the get-go."

Out of Character: : Deception skill 0, +1 INT.

Maiokus Results:
  • Deception on D12 (+1): 7 (1 roll, as D2-12)

27th Jul, 2016 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

The Referee relays...

"Curious" the woman's voice comes softly over the radio you can hear that her voice is even more weighted with doubt but she continues "Very well, prepare for boarding. Lieutenant Greeves will be taking statements from your crew and passengers. Have your flight log and manifests ready if you would. We will try and get this done as quickly as possible so that you can be on your way."

Out of Character: : We will not be doing a whole scene surrounding the marines gathering statements and evidence. Basically the Captain seems to suspect that you may be holding something back but she is not doing anything other than standard protocol at this point. As far as any of you would know, this does not necessarily involve a full search of your vessel, only an examination of the airlock where the fighting took place and then they will interview everyone privately and individually in their launch.

Again, rather than playing out each interview just give me a summary of how your character responds to questioning and the basic story that they tell. I will also need an appropriate task check (In this case probably deception since you are trying to hide the presence of the pirates on board and gloss over what happened).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2016 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 112

When Shuth is questioned he will tell this. "I am not a fighting man. I stayed in the lounge we have converted to sick bay to assist with healing any of our wounded. We had three people wounded one being our captian. He is under heavy sedation and recovering as is the man who lost a lot of blood and probably would have died if I was not present. A third person a passenger I believe was caught in somw cross fire or something. She is doing ok and is sedated to to help her recover. That is basically it. I know we were coming here to put in for repairs and I have been inventoring my sick bay so I could restock on supplies and maybe a better operating/exam table and where I could place it in here."

28th Jul, 2016 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 112

Before the boarding party arrives, Maiokus informs the crew what's about to happen via internal comms just in case they weren't present on the bridge.

He grabs the manifest and joins the rest of the crew. During the interview, Maiokus will stick to the story, trying to give as little information as possible. He also tries to distract the interviewer by telling small and humorous anecdotes about his fellow crew members.

Out of Character: : Deception (0) with INT +1

I believe the manifest was updated to reflect our new "Passengers"

Speaking of which, we have passengers in cold sleep… ? How many? Do I keep missing this post?

Maiokus Results:
  • Deception on D12 (+1): 9 (1 roll, as D2-12)

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,