Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 118 of 149

Dr. Shuth keeps working on development and - Page 118 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 26th Sep, 2016 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
23rd Sep, 2016 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 118

Rebel over...

Ajit takes his station at the sensor's helm and prepares for landing. He's apprehensive about what they'll find down on the surface, after all the hub-bub the others are making about their last trip here. As such he keeps a sharp eye out for anything that may be amiss on their trip down through the atmosphere.

As Njall grins over to Ajit, Ajit does his best to return the gesture with a slight nod and nervous half-smile.

Out of Character:I figured I would go ahead and give a sensors roll for our trip down just in case something interesting comes up. I know there was a negative Dice Modifier earlier, but I am not sure if it has gotten worse, so I'll just give Ajit's part of the roll and let Aericsteele adjust for the environment.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Sensors on D12 (+2): 4 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Sep, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus checks his the maps and runs a check to find the best way to confuse potential enemies as Njall begins to take them in. He gives Njall the best flight plan he can determine.

"I suppose ground team should start getting suited up." He mentions off hand to no one in particular.

"So cap, want to head to meet with locals first or find the ship?"

Out of Character: : Just in case need another Navigation check. Skill +1 INT +1.

Maiokus Results:
  • Navigation on D12 (+2): 7 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Thumbing his throat mic, "I will go speak with the locals. Maybe there is an off chance they know the specific location of the downed ship. I would like to coordinate a possible guide who knows the area."

"One of you will need to stay and secure the ship while the Doc begins a ramp up for configuring a cure. Njall or Ajit would be my recommendations for remaining behind."

"Krakrefr and Gaden for sure on the ground team. If there is something I have missed let me know."

24th Sep, 2016 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 118 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Njall takes the Wildcard down into the atmosphere of Ruie, following Maiokus' directions.

To Silver he says:
"I'm happy never to set foot on this ball av korrupsjon again. If Ajit wants to explore I'll take Bridge Watch. Though he is best at running what Sensors we have."

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 24th Sep, 2016 - 9:49pm

Njall Nail Lang Results:
  • Pilot: Skill 3, +1 Dex on D12 (+4): 15 (1 roll, as D2-12)

25th Sep, 2016 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr is strapped on his seat for the re-entry and already started making a mental list of the equipment for the ground team.

"10-4 Silver. I will be ready as soon as we reach low atmo."

26th Sep, 2016 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Rebel over...

As Njall offers to let Ajit explore with the crew, Ajit responds "They will probably need me to help them with the sensors they have to find to the ship. You shouldn't need any sensors here, while we're docked. I will be happy to go and see what all the fuss is here about this planet. Are we going overtly armed, or subtly?" This last question is aimed at Marq through the comms channel.

Out of Character: Here's another sensors roll, just in case.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Sensors on D12 (+2): 7 (1 roll, as D2-12)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2016 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 118

The Referee relays...

Shuth
You begin your work on developing an alternative serum for Frakers Disease using more common elements and substances than the rare chemical compound. The information that you obtained from the factory is helpful (5pts toward completion) but you discover that the chemical compound has certain characteristics (Insert techno babble here since I'm not a chemist) that make it particularly effective in the development of the serum. You start looking into suitable biological alternatives (10pts in research; you now have research points)

Party
The Wildcard begins its decent and hits the atmosphere with only slight turbulence. Ajit struggles with the sensors as the ship makes its way toward the surface. He finds that between static and the occasional flicker, Ajit spends most of his time sorting out false contacts including one instance in which the sensors detect a missile launch that turned out to be little more than the sun reflecting off of a nearby body of water.

In the end the descent is uneventful and no missiles or aircraft are dispatched to meet the ship. You end up putting down in a patch of solid ground that Maoikus is able to point out a few miles into the swamp. The vast majority of offworld traffic is confined to the spaceport and none of the nearby settlements including the cities have facilities designed for a space ship. This along with the knowledge that you are unsure how the local populace would respond to your presence given your understanding that they have had little, if any, contact with off worlders, prompted you to set down away from any settlements.

The Wildcard sets down on the edge of the search zone and the party members suit up in preparation for ground operations.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2016 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 118

Dr. Shuth keeps working on development and will see if he can chemically reproduce the compound since he has a lot of information in the data banks to refer to. HE will hope to have a good alternative soon.

Out of Character: Still looking to use the +1 posted enough for two rolls.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,