Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 121 of 149

In Character: : Maiokus sees Gaden freeze - Page 121 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 12th Oct, 2016 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 149 pgs.  117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125  ...Latest (149) »
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
9th Oct, 2016 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 121

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr checks his vest and his recon backpack and make sure he has everything. He gets his shotgun and his laspistol. His trusty kukri is holster on his belt too. In his backpack he has 2 plastic demo charges (I assume we stocked while in Allel), 3 MREs, a the medikit, his breather and his goggles, along with some other small equipment. "Well, time to see if I still remember how to do this", he tells to himself as he remembers his jungle-lush planet. He commands his personal drone to tag along before leaving the ship.

He falls behind Gaden and tries to help with his keen smell and hearing senses. The smells and sounds bring him back memories. He doesn't mind swimming again in the murk and, although, the bugs are a nuisance he welcomes the familiar feeling.

"You know, this reminds me of home.", he tells to the team, "Sadly, most of my Marine days were in urban or space environments… "

Out of Character: Both Recon and Investigate are not on my skills but I use Jack of All Trades +1DM and Int +1DM on the rolls, plus the Vargr +1DM in Recon because of my senses (Vargr book, page 3) Total should be:
Recon: 1
Navigation: 0

I have Investigation but I guess it would be appropriate to use if and when we find the downed ship? If we encouter anything dangerous life/plants I will roll a Survival check for the search party.

Reconcile Edited: Morfeas on 9th Oct, 2016 - 2:18am

Krakrefr Results:
  • Recon on D6 (+0): 6, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Navigation (-1DM) on D6 (+0): 1, 6 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Doc acknowledges Silver and relays the information about the soldiers that passed through the village. "You have company out there. A report of eight soldiers in the area with you be on the look out for hostiles."

Doc goes back to his research hoping to get it right this time.

Out of Character: still have a +1.

10th Oct, 2016 - 6:53am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus nods to Gaden, and takes position as instructed. He double checks that his ACR is locked and loaded and holds it at the low ready, finger outside the trigger well.

Out of Character: : Maiokus readies an action.

10th Oct, 2016 - 9:54am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 121 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Njall (Returning from the Fresher with a thanks to Doc Shuth for the cover) maintains the communication relay, updating Silver and the team on each others progress. He also keeps a scan to check forany other transmissions or sensor sweeps.

10th Oct, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

Moving maybe thirty to forty yards ahead of the group through the ever thickening foliage of the swamp Gadens eyes and ears strain to pick up any sign of activity but the noise that his body makes from passing through the vegetation covers up the sound of the approaching soldier. Fortunately for Gaden, the same applies to the opposition. Pushing aside a large hanging leaf you see a man, maybe thirty yards away facing toward you; almost as though you are looking in a mirror as the soldier, dressed in plain olive drab fatigues, seems to be doing the same thing as you are in that he appears hyper alert, his weapon, a slug rifle, at the high ready as he scans the environment and spots you at the same time that you spot him. Roll initiative to see who reacts first!

11th Oct, 2016 - 12:15am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

This is Kanin, over...

Out of character:I guess that you want the whole team to roll initiative? I am behind Gaden. Roll with +2DM.

Krakrefr Results:
  • Initiative (Dex +2) on D6 (+0): 4, 5 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2016 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 121

Rebel over...

Ajit nods at Gaden's order and takes cover behind a nearby upended tree. Ajit keeps a sharp eye on Gaden as he moves forward, sweeping the area with his eyes to scan for trouble. Moving his laser rifle up to ready, Ajit makes sure the weapon is unlocked and ready to fire.

Out of Character: I am not sure if Gaden's backup can hear or see anything, but I'll give an initiative roll as well, just in case. I also rolled an attack roll. I split up the damage (5d6+3) as 4d6 and then 1d6+3, so you'll have to add them together.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+0): 6 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Laser Rifle Attack on D12 (+1): 12 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Laser Rifle Damage on D6 (+0): 5 (1 roll, as D4-6)
  • Laser Rifle Damage 2 on D6 (+3): 8 (1 roll)

12th Oct, 2016 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 121

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Maiokus sees Gaden freeze just ahead, and looks through the swamp foliage to see if he can spot anything.

Out of Character: : Initiative roll +1 Dexterity.

Maiokus Results:
  • Initiative on D12 (+1): 5 (1 roll, as D2-12)

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,