Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 124 of 149

Ajit acknowledges Krakrefr and continues to - Page 124 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 31st Oct, 2016 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

+  « First of 149 pgs.  120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128  ...Latest (149) »
Posts: 1191 - Views: 38706
Closed
Top  Aericsteele' s Traveller Main RPG Only approved Characters and the GM participate in this Thread.
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
27th Oct, 2016 - 10:24am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 124

This is The Cynic, over...

In Character: : Seeing Gaden get hit, he speaks into his throat mic: "Gaden, you alright comrade?"

Waiting for a reply he fires again at the second bounding soldier.

Out of Character: : Gun Combat + 4 (Including aim).

Maiokus Results:
  • Gun combat on D12 (+4): 11 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Dmg on D6 (+0): 2, 2, 5 (3 rolls)
  • Dmg on D6 (+0): 3, 6, 3 (3 rolls)
  • Dmg on D6 (+0): 4, 1, 1 (3 rolls)
  • Dmg on D6 (+0): 5, 3, 4 (3 rolls)
  • Dmg on D6 (+0): 1, 4, 2 (3 rolls)
  • Dmg on D6 (+0): 5, 5, 3 (3 rolls)


Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2016 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr shoots 3 times to the nearest soldier and then the other 3 to the next closest. He is concerned with Gaden but he has to break the enemy attack for now.

Krakrefr Results:
  • 1st soldier shot +2DM on D6 (+0): 4, 2 (2 rolls)
  • 1st shot on D6 (+0): 2, 2, 6, 3 (4 rolls)
  • 2nd shot on D6 (+0): 3, 6, 1, 6 (4 rolls)
  • 3rd shot on D6 (+0): 5, 4, 2, 2 (4 rolls)
  • 2nd soldier shot +2DM on D6 (+0): 4, 4 (2 rolls)
  • 4th shot on D6 (+0): 1, 6, 5, 4 (4 rolls)
  • 5th shot on D6 (+0): 5, 6, 1, 4 (4 rolls)
  • 6th shot on D6 (+0): 5, 6, 2, 4 (4 rolls)


30th Oct, 2016 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Referee relays...

As quickly as the firefight began it ends and and eerie still falls over the swamp for a moment before the team can hear slight groaning coming from some of the foliage. The smell of gunpowder lingers in the air but the opposing soldiers appear to have withdrawn for the moment

Silver
The elder and his two guards escort you around the village while explaining a little bit of what happened. Up until recently the village was left alone by the outside world having few resources that any of the more dominant cultures found worthy of grasping for. Most villagers appear to be somewhat malnourished and live in poorly constructed wood and clay huts. Food is scarce and there is no real medicine other than some herbal remedies that the local “witch doctor” administers; recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation.
It truly is a low tech level settlement, barely above the stone age in many respects. However a couple of days ago a group of soldiers arrived asking about some downed craft. The villagers knew nothing of this craft though they did report that several years ago a star fell from the sky and made a loud thunder but they never did investigate. The villagers tried to point the soldiers in the right direction but it wasn’t enough for them and so they made themselves at home for a couple of days, took whatever supplies they could forcibly remove from the village, raped some of the women and then left.
Seeing Silver the villagers were certain that the soldiers had returned for more supplies. Silver tries to assess drainage, water contamination, etc. But unfortunately doesn’t really know what to look for.



30th Oct, 2016 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 124 RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

Krakrefr checks a bit the engagement site and falls back to Gaden. "Cynic, how is he?" he asks as he runs back, reloading his shotgun. "Ajit, cover us while we check him. Try to find any clues from the downed soldiers. Be careful, one is enough.", his voice sharp and curt, in the military style he had so used to.
Krakrefr takes off his backpack and takes out the medikit. He readies for treatment on his friend with the help of Maiokus. "Well, you want check on him?"

Out of Character: : I can do Medic-4DM as my Vet skill, but I prefer for Maiokus to do it.



31st Oct, 2016 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

RPG Main Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Maiokus looks down his sights one last time scanning his fire sector. Hearing Krakrefr, Maiokus hustles to wear Gaden (I presume) lies and checks for responsiveness. "Gaden, can you hear me mate?"
Maiokus begins to do an assessment.

Out of Character: : Medic check skill +0 Int +1.

Maiokus Results:
  • Medic check on D12 (+1): 7 (1 roll, as D2-12)


Post Date: 31st Oct, 2016 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
A Friend

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG

Comming The 'Card once more, "Doc, I will come for you. Njail, see if you can raise the scout team for a status report."

Heading back to the chief, "Be right back with our medicine man."

Silver heads back to the ship, trying to figure out the best way to help the villagers out.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2016 - 11:31am / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG - Page 124

Rebel over...

If the scouts are using their commdots for team communications Njall will be monitoring their progress, otherwise he will raise them on the Laser Transceiver and get a sitrep.



31st Oct, 2016 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Ajit Akash Gadhavi
Navy Engineer
Character
Follower / Right Fwd. Flank
Character Sheet Important
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 124

Rebel over...

Ajit acknowledges Krakrefr and continues to sweep the area with his laser rifle. He breaks cover and slowly advances to the groaning man that he hears in the swamp. His eyes are peeled and ears open for any sign that there are more combatants in the area. As he approaches the man, Ajit keeps his laser rifle trained on him. He kicks away any weapons he might see and assesses the damage, looking to see if the man can survive a trip back to the 'Card and then interrogation.

Out of Character: If he looks stable enough Ajit will make sure there are no other survivors in the area, quickly. Otherwise he will start questioning him about their groups size and location. If the man is uncooperative, then Ajit will cause him pain by putting pressure on his wounds. But this is only if the man does not look stable enough to return to the Wildcard. I'm giving a medic check (At -3 untrained Dice Mod) using intelligence, since he isn't educated about it and I would think observing serious wounds or bleeding out is relatively obvious. Recon is to scan the area for other combatants or wounded.

Ajit Akash Gadhavi Results:
  • Recon on D12 (-1): 6 (1 roll, as D2-12)
  • Medic on D12 (-1): 5 (1 roll, as D2-12)



 
> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Main RPG
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,