Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 15 of 84

So, what we will do with the jammer? What - Page 15 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 21st Jan, 2016 - 12:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
17th Jan, 2016 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 15

Rebel over...

I definitely think this game is going well. A relatively slow start to a new game is normal to me, always takes time to spin up - get a feel for your own character, the others, the setting. I think we're shaking down pretty quickly, as a crew.

Odd to think it is the first you have run a PBM format Aericsteele - I assume you've played a few, since it's going fine.

Crew-
When we get back to Imperial space we're going to have to stock that locker. Survival kits, some emergency Vacc Suits, hull patches, - the usual pile of miscellaneous junk that might come in handy someday.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jan, 2016 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is The Cynic, over...

Yeah that's a good point. I'd always just worked on the assumption it was already stocked with Vacc Suits and maybe a few other pieces of gear at referee's discretion.

But I agree, lets stock it up ASAP since the Aericsteele made the call.

19th Jan, 2016 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

How's the timeline between the split parties? I am wondering if those of us at the ship should wait for Silvertongue and Krakrefr to complete their actions before we make any more moves?

19th Jan, 2016 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 15 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

I'm not sure any of us are going anywhere until those two take out that jammer, though you can thin the ranks of the enemy while we wait. The GTC aren't moving until their command tells them (But as soon as they get the word those IFV's should tear through the cordon in short order, and you'll probably capture those mortars too.).

19th Jan, 2016 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

The Referee relays...

I have sent a couple of warnings (Nags) to Enerri over the past week regarding his lack of participation. His last post was a week ago and I have sent him a "Final warning" but there is the chance that he is simply suffering from some form of technical difficulty which has made it impossible for him to respond.

If I hear nothing from him by the end of the month there is a possibility that his character will be killed off or otherwise removed from the party. Until then we will move forward with someone else taking control of his character. As a GM I hate taking control of player characters, and so I would prefer to have one of the players take over, albeit in a very minimal way (Primarily combat and skill checks/minimal role play and social interaction beyond what is necessary to keep the game going).

Do I have any volunteers?

20th Jan, 2016 - 2:35am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

Judging by Fusil's introduction thread it appears that he has unsubbed from the forums and is pending deletion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2016 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 15

The Referee relays...

It does appear that Fusil is no longer with us. If you could continue to handle the character for a little bit longer I would appreciate it; I will work him out of the game shortly.

21st Jan, 2016 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 15

This is Kanin, over...

So, what we will do with the jammer? What check should I make to use the jammer/electronics equipment and can I check the bodies for any intel? Maybe someone has an updated map of the area or something?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,