Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 34 of 84

I am very sorry, I had to have said I earlier. - Page 34 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Mar, 2016 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 84 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (84) »
Closed
Traveller Miscellaneous Thread for any Out of Character Discussion that is still related to the Main Game.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
6th Mar, 2016 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Maiokus
Rogue Pirate
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 34

This is The Cynic, over...

Well that's the predicament. If we have another inspection we will likely get charged with kidnapping or something. Do we have a way to dispose of them peacefully without further endangering the WildCard and its crew?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support
A Friend

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Hey I was wanting Loriel to calm down the passengers but wasn't sure if this would fall underneath diplomacy or persuasion of some sort.

6th Mar, 2016 - 7:59am / Post ID: #
Baron Gaden Baenre
Retired Star Marine Ge...
Character
Follower / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support RPGs PBP Fiction Science

This is The Reaper of Ships, over...

Prolly persuade cuz you're going to have to convince them that everything is ok. Just don't fudge the truth cuz then it becomes deception.

6th Mar, 2016 - 10:32am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Page 34 Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

This is Kanin, over...

"Dear passengers, we have encountered a delay, because your nation's police came onboard to arrest one of our crew and restore the law. You do not have to worry, we just killed them because we are AWESOME SPACE PIRATES! Foods and drinks will be served once we are in orbit, this is a non smoking flight. Remember to have your seat bealts on, until the blinker above your heads turns off."

6th Mar, 2016 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Support and Questions Traveller Aericsteeles

Rebel over...

Nice one Morfeas. smile.gif Glad you aren't on Comms…

Sorry about the dramatic lift-off, but I thought getting out of range of missiles and fighters was important.

I really don't think the Navy will care about the GTC. They've been impounding Imperial ships and arresting Citizens. They don't allow the Navy any bases. Probably don't offer re-supply. Definitely no shore-leave. If the GTC want help from the Navy they need to become a Client.

Of course, on the other hand, they may be in talks and handing us over might further those negotiations… But the GTC are so arrogant and obnoxious I just don't see it. They seem to think they're better than the Imperium…

Regarding Low Berths - we're using 10 of 20 - I forgot Enerii.

Marooning is difficult. Forboldn is a troubled colony project, Knorbes has restricted immigration. Virtually no-one on Whanga, so it's a possible. Perhaps our Patron, Herr Doktor, wants to buy some test subjects…

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2016 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Another option. Maybe they would be willing to join us as security.

I think informing them that there will be no returning to Ruie is best. And life aboard The 'Card, In My Honest Opinion, is far superior to life on Ruie.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2016 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
Njall Nail Lang
BelterCrewman
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support - Page 34

Rebel over...

A thought - perhaps we should call up the Navy and ask for help with a group of GTC hijackers. Then offer them a choice of Imperial prison or…

Calling for Navy help is getting our story in first.

7th Mar, 2016 - 4:05am / Post ID: #
Krakrefr
Hound
Character
Lieutenant / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 34

This is Kanin, over...

I am very sorry, I had to have said I earlier. I was in the engine room with my shotgun. I am thinking to install some shotguns, hidden all around the Wildcard. Just in case wink.gif . I had my shotgun as a template to take some measurements. That was the idea and why I did not answered to all that was happening. Take note that I have not met yet the new crewmember.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele's Traveller Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,